Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #31
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

View Post Originally Posted by DinosaurGirl<3
ebkinz is probably just having its usual glitches- as always. They should really take a few days off just to fix everything. From the Member of the Day to the glitches in the newspaper. Would it reallly kill them to fix it ?

~Rawr
I don't think taking a few days off is a good idea, look at how people complain when they take AM hours for maintinance.
This glitch doen't surprise me Ganz happens.

Thanks for the update COWS, BTW love the new Avvie .

Bob :pgn: Gack and Gunk Chef
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #32
e all know you love
Webkinz :)

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
when i travled to china i couldn't access my ww account, but i can go to the website. there was no demo account available!
You have to go to webkinzdemo.com to get a demo account.
Webbykin56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

hey i found something else how do i put a pic on this thing

Click the image to open in full size.
ghibi9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #34

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

Hmm, another glitch.......or does it mean something?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #35
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

It's a puzzler...Has anyone here on WI won the pet of the day??
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #36
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Wow! I wonder if a random generator wasn't programmed properly?

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
It's a puzzler...Has anyone here on WI won the pet of the day??
I don't think so, but I think a few members have the trophy.
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #37
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

That's weird...

Maybe it's a Ganz worker?
dotdotduck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #38
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

This is confusing....

Logically, the Member of the Day should be a random selection of any account in the database that is coded as "active". Ganz's criteria for "active membership" requires a pet purchase. The temp pet on a demo membership doesn't meet that criteria. It's status field in the database should be different.

Trying not to think about the possibility that they're letting temp accounts upgrade to Deluxe. Their normal glitchy programming gives me headaches. Thinking about dumping Deluxe coding on top of temp account restricted coding would be a really big headache.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry weird! Another glitch? Anyway, I wish Ganz would have the Mutt for me to adopt. He's soooooooooooooooooooo cute & I love dogs.

suzee:acs::bdog::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #40

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I completly agree with Jazzykinz and Pink 719.Often times I go to look at the Pet of the day page and the persons page is blank.I don't think that is right.Why should they get pet of the day when alot of us take pride in our page?I don't want to sound whiny but it would be nice.Oh well.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: