Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Member Receives Captured Criminal Chamber In Adoption Gift

A new front page story has been added:

Member Receives Captured Criminal Chamber In Adoption Gift

Congrats to WI Member Kirahazen for receiving the new rare item "Captured Criminal Chamber." As many members are aware of, this is a new rare item which part of the wShop Superhero theme. The item is animated and when you first step onto the smaller part (shown below), the platform sinks into a hole with your pet. They reppear shortly after that in the larger platform area, and a bubble appears over the pet to enclose it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Currently this item has not been available in the Curio Shop. Be sure to follow the rare nofitications on our forums at the top of any page, and WebkinzInsider.com onTwitter (@WIdotcom) for the latest updates. You can also help track rare items on our forums HERE.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Member Receives Captured Criminal Chamber In Adoption Gift

Wow awesome. Did they say what the value is if they drop it in the w shop. I wonder if it's as expensive as the movie theater screen.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

oooooooh !!! Love it
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

YEah I wonder how much it costs also! Seems that whole theme is a bit pricey,.but cool none the less! I think that item is really cool,..only when I get one I will call it the time out bubble
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how awesome to get that item.

i think i would have a hard time putting my precious babies in it!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Wow! Congratulation Kirahazen!
The item looks really superhero-ish.
I like it!
I have never seen anything like it before, so it interests me a lot.
I will definitely be keeping my eye out for it in the curio shop and following the rare notifications.
I hope the price isn't too pricey though!
Mcutieface is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
Alan the balloon

thebigsister6 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats!
I love it and it looks amazing!
thebigsister6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

You know... for a "captured criminal" the purple cat looks quite happy.

This item looks so awesome!
Sundara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Well, of course our darling pets will only be playing superheroes and "criminals" - so of course they'll have fun with this new item. Congrats! It looks super fun and cool.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Member Receives Captured Criminal Chamber In Adoption Gift

Congrats Kirahazen on getting that awesome adoption gift & making Front Page. You're so lucky!
I hope it will be in the Curio Shop someday so I can get one.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, go to time out!, no!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: