Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #31
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Member of the Day Trophy Update

View Post Originally Posted by meet virginia
Awesome! Hope I win someday!
Me too. I didn't know about this. At least Ganz lets us know that their customers are appreciated.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #32
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

that rocks!! I love setting up my page!!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #33
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Member of the Day Trophy Update

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Yay, I'm glad they are awarding this to people who actually still are active members now Thanks Commodore!
me too!!

thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #34
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Thank goodness for that.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #35
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

Well good and bad I think it would be quite annoying to receive the 100 FR's!
Like you are going to give away the trophy!HaHa!
almond0 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #36

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I have never even heard of this. Do you get a trophy or something?
jennkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #37
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

wow!! yes i was just complaining about that!! i like told everyone of my freinds that they should give the award to active member!!!!! yay!!!! plus a while back i posted a thread about it!! lol!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #38

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

It sounds to me like a few people who edit their, ' My Page' will oneday see a trophy sitting in their dock? So, if you find that this new item has shown up, from out of nowhere, in your dock ; you never saw this before, then this might be that trophy. This is not unlike what happens with the 'Prize Machine.' Anyone, ever find a pair of green shorts, or a chocolate bar wrapped in gold foil and blue rapper show up in their dock?
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #39
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's good, it's disappointing when a member who never goes on anymore gets a chance to win the trophy, but doesn't log on. It's a waste of a day, I say.

Thanks Commodore!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #40
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yahoo! But I think they should award it to people, only if they play on the day before, so that everyone gets a better chance of winning! Thanks Webkinz, you rock!
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, noooo my member ;(

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: