Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #41
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mega Stove Recipe "Dulcospire" Solved!

Thank you for passing on the info...Guess I kow what I'm sending off to my friends this weekend!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #42
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I tried using the same stuff on the new stove and I got something purple and green called name_5088. I don't know what went wrong

I tried using the same stuff on the new stove and I got something purple and green called name_5088. I don't know what went wrong

ok, very weird I just bought the stuff again and I went back to my stove but before I could add the stuff, my stove already had it on there so I re did it and now I got the right thing!

Last edited by poohemk; 07-17-2009 at 05:01 PM..
poohemk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #43
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Mega Stove Recipe "Dulcospire" Solved!

Wow! Great job! Can't wait 2 go make it! My sister just told me about it, and said she's gotten close to solving it. She sadi something about Candy Apple and Licorice, but that's as far as she got. I didn't even try, cuz its just plain too hard.

Good luck, though. Hope you have more success than I! You can do it!

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk

ok, very weird I just bought the stuff again and I went back to my stove but before I could add the stuff, my stove already had it on there so I re did it and now I got the right thing!
Yeah, that happened to me. All ya gotta do is put ur stuff up there in the stove, close the window, then open it back up and try again! I finally figured it out about a week ago, when I got tired of fighting the stove, I closed it, then opened it back up and viola!

Why it does that, I'll never know. Probably just a programmimg error!

View Post Originally Posted by RibbitRibbit
Sure, and I can make monkeys fly out of my...
LOL!!! If she knows 'em all, tell us! She don't know 'em, but she just wants attention. My advice to her, (not you) is this, crawl back under your rock and leave WI to the Webkinz-obsessed! LOL to you RibbitRibbit!

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 07-17-2009 at 05:47 PM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #44

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I was really excited to try this one & it made megagak in my stove?? has anyone else had this happen. it seems to keep items in it even after removing them. this was my first time using it today. so strange. itmade the gak then shows all the ingredents are there but 1 ???
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #45
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
I was really excited to try this one & it made megagak in my stove?? has anyone else had this happen. it seems to keep items in it even after removing them. this was my first time using it today. so strange. itmade the gak then shows all the ingredents are there but 1 ???
Yes, it has happened to me too. There are a few glitches with the mega stove. When I tried the Ultimacarooney recipe, it did the exact same thing. It made gunk, then I went back into it and there was an extra marshmallow there.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #46
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks sydney for letting us know that this was solved. i love wi for this very reason.... you can find out information quickly and reliably!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #47

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

AWESOME. Thank you for figuring out how to make it !
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 PM   #48
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

WOW!!! That came back very quickly. Maybe the solver was some one who woks at Ganz. I made both the recipes in my stove and under the recipes instead of the name it said item_ 2543 and another number for the second one. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem.
The recipes are nice but by the time you go back to get more and make another one the pet is hungry. The hunger boost doesn't last very long...at least not for the two available recipes. I will make them occasionally but I prefer the three ingredient recipes best.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #49
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mega Stove Recipe "Dulcospire" Solved!

hey i no all the recipies my favorite 1 is rainbow flakes 1 and i also like how tthe gunk looks
Old 07-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #50
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

That is amazing! I am really in awe of anyone who can solve any of the recipes.

To all of you working on any recipe ~ I say thanks!

To anyone who has solved a recipe ~ Congratulations!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: