Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #21
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Meet Ganz, Webkinz Employees in a Rap Video!

Oh, my goodness! This made my day... props to them! I loved seeing around the offices, and if you look close enough you can see some of November's plushes!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

I loved it. It was great to actually see hard working people who make things happen.

I think sometimes when things go wrong with contests, we tend to forget that there are actually people with feelings behind the scenes and we tend to criticise "Ganz", but actually it is these people who have families and feelings.

Thank you Ganz. Great job.
111kids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

That's great!

Hello, Ganz employees, so nice to see you! Thanks for all your hard work to make WW such a wonderful place
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #24
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

FROM 2:40-2:43, when the guy is rapping, you could see the bull terrier and the labradoodle webkinz that are going to be out it November!!

Awesome video
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #25

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Bravo!!!
Encore Encore!
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #26

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

I want to work at one of the GANZ offices one day. Even though I'll probably work at a golf course, or write a book...it would be an awesome dream!

Great video, I loved seeing all their Webkinz collections!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #27

piperpoo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Awesome! Is it wrong that I was looking really hard to see if I could see any secrets behind the people LOL
Haha, who wouldnt? Ik I did!
piperpoo1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #28

Zack99 has disabled reputation

Um..... just wow.
Zack99 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #29
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome. Way to go Ganz!
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:39 PM   #30
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

If I worked there, I would be crazy happy...I'd be throwing plushies up in the air and laughing maniacally the whole time - probably with a wacky smile and tears streaming down my face!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hello baybeee, soa, stop rappin fix glitches

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: