Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Medieval Room Divider Mystery Solved by Webkinz Insider Members

A new front page story has been added:

Medieval Room Divider Mystery Solved by Webkinz Insider Members

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to Webkinz Insider members twigsthegiraffe and mollee84 for helping us solve the mystery of the Medieval Room Dividers. As some of you know, several weeks ago the Parent Club on the Webkinz Newz page told some players that they had won Medieval Room Dividers as a prizes. Unfortunately, when they logged on to Webkinz World, nothing had been added to their docks.

Today, it appears the programmers at Ganz have cleared up the glitch by awarding the missing prizes. So, if you got that mystery message before, check your dock now. You may find a surprise! If you weren't lucky enough to win one and you want one for your house, keep an eye on the Ganz eStore. This item should be available for sale sometime soon.

Don't forget, you can see pictures of all of the Ganz eStore items in the WI Picture Gallery.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Medieval Room Divider Mystery Solved by Webkinz Insider Members

Thank you for the info FIA!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

fia................thanks for the info!!!
the dividers are really nice.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Great news! The deviders are beautiful.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I wonder how these were awarded?
Maybe I have some?
I go to WBK PC all the time!
I love this item!
aug2168 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What a wonderful surprise for our members!

Thanks for the update.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

That can't be. I went there just to get the moustache, was never told I won the divider, got three of them. I had never been to Parents Club weeks ago.
I came here to see if there was a theme only to find out several people were winners. I'm thrilled for the prizes and all those who got them.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #8

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

We need more info , where on the Parents club they are reworded. I did Mustase adds all the days on 26 accounts never got anything but muctashe
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #9

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

Thanks for the info! I found the divider in my dock yesterday and had NO clue where it had come from, and thought I was going crazy! I agree there is still more info needed. I have been going to Parents Club since it began and have played all of the click and win games, but was never told I won a divider. The only problem I ever had was during the PINK games...getting a gourd when I was told I won Persephone Plush and not getting the microphone when I was told I had won that. Anyway, I like it and I'm happy to have found it in my dock!
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ooh that's a cool item! Congrats to those who got them!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: