Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters: New Explore Hamlet Feature

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I don't know why it did that to you. But it's not like the gift grab. You can continue to explore the hamlet and get more moolah. And once you do finish, the "Explore the Hamlet" button is still there!

I think the challenges aren't worth the moolah. At least, the hidden object challenge isn't. I took forever to finish it, because the sign above saying "Find 10 hidden objects..." lowers your visibility, and makes it harder to see the sparkles from the hidden objects. And like in the mazes, some of the sparkles are junk.

But I think the moolah reappears in places where you already got it. I swept through a lot of the hamlet once, and got even more moolah when I went through it again. I was up to 175 moolah when I finshed.

Also, try jumping in the well. It leads to the underground area!
I am glad it is working for you!

How did you get out of the "Explore the Hamlet" area? Once I found all 10 flags, my moolah count disappeared, my flag count disappeared, my "x" in the upper right corner disappeared and I kept hearing the sound that it makes when your hamster finishes a maze and is up on the pedestal. The moolah did reappear in the Hamlet after I found all the flags, but it never added any moolah to my total. I had to completely close down my browser window and reopen it. What is the use of going back and doing it again if I get nothing for it? I guess I am a bit frustrated
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #12

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

My gift grab would not let me do it so I went into the hamlet. I don't like the fact that it NEVER ends. There are no directions for it. I thought it was like it was yesterday where you find some money and 3 gifts and your done. I searched for an hour and no gifts and it would never end so I finally x'ed off and got out.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #13

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I don't get it.. when I click it it looks and ends just like the gift grab
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #14

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I love this. It is fun!

save I been trying to get into Mazin Hamsters tonight and it hasnt let me....but did earlier.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

omg i love this place so much! it is so much fun! (for mazin hamsters) it is really really cool!

~MS33
Midnightstars33 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #16

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Has anyone seen the flying hamster glitch in the hamlet? After I collected a few Zums, I jumped on a trampoline and started spinning in the air, like usual, but when it came down my hamster kept doing flips! I could still walk around and play but Sparkle was doing somersaults over and over. If I pressed the SPACE BAR, Sparkle could fly way up to anywhere! It was so AWESOME!!! Maybe that is what they are fixing??? I hope it's the just the power of the Zums.
I used to fall through the world all the time and get stuck. I could only see the bottom of the island. That wasn't fun. seems fixed now.
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: