Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #81
Unregistered

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World!

did anyone notice that on webkinznewz when they told us about the mazin hamsters the rainbow lion is in the backround !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I can't wait to see what our Hamsters will look like in WW and how it will all work out. This will be so much fun...
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #83
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Wow, I know at least one grandson who will be thrilled! That's what the picture of the health meter was about then? Will they look like lil'kinz; be fast in the park like those virtual chicks...? I will be happy to see!
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #84
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I made some comments about the upcoming changes to hamsters in the October 2010 Events in WW thread (post 43) and I wanted to post them here as well...

I'm very curious about the changes being made to Mazin Hamsters. If we are going to be able to play with them as 2D pets, will each hamster now count in your total number of adopted pets? Will we get to decide if the hamster is a boy or girl? Do we get a pet bio page with birthdate for the hamsters? Will the codes on any new hamsters released be an adoption code rather than a code shop feature code? There are so many questions, surrounding this change... I just hope the glitches are minimal.

I have read some posts here and some have asked similar questions and even asked if there will be gift boxes...

Well, I guess we just sit back and wait until Friday to get some answers...

virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #85
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, we are all asking the same questions as you
From the first ad I can tell you that it will also have the 3XH meters, same as the other webkinz pets, so we will have to feed them
Three things we can glean from that is that they need to be cared for, same as the others, feed them, play with them and make sure they stay healthy.
The other thing that I know for sure is that they will be playable in BOTH environments; the 3D habitat and the regular 2D setting (maybe the world is not ready for the 3D experience and there have been a LOT of people complaining about motion sickness from the 3D environment.)

I would like to know if they will be able to wear the clothes
Go to Kinzville academy
Compete in Beauty, running and cooking competitions in the stadium
Will adopting a Hamster extend your account for an additional year?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #86
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

Yaaay, all right! I can feed my hamsters! LOL, it's like joining WW all over again... "I'm going to treat them just like real pets! I'm going to feed them like I'd feed myself, and exercise them, and make cute little rooms for them"... but here, in a year or so, I'll be doing none of those things (except maybe the room decorating ).

But still. LOL, waiting for Justice to have a 40% off sale so I can run over there and get a bunch of them.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #87
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesomee!!!
this is great!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #88
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Love my hammies. Just hope they don't mess it all up for a week or more. Ya know any new thing at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. I hope they walk upright like in the maze,so cute.

Got a Justice coupn in the mail today,so a sale is on the way!!
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #89
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is so cool. So that means the mazin hamster's are going to have thier very own special PSF like other webbies, right?? That would be neat. But, why can't they be counted to your pet total? I just don't [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] sometimes...LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #90
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

maybe the hamsters should just stay where they are. well i won't know if i like it until i try it
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
followyourheart<33

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: