Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World!

(my screen goes white and i have to type on so thanks.)

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 09-19-2010 at 05:58 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #52
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
uh oh........ itsn't Mazin Hamster 3D???? would that mean that.... that.... webkinz would become a 3D website?????? Oh gosh. That will be horrible...... I hope that it looks ok if it does end up like that. Cause at the begining of the year they said that the biggest change in the history of webkinz was going to happen..... its september... almost the end of the year. Could this be the big change?
I never thought about that! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did say there was going to be a big change to Webkinz World this year....Webkinz World going 3D...? I can't really image that. But, if that is true...then I would not know what I would think about it. Plus just image all the new glitches that might happen because of that.....also if it goes 3D some of the computers people use well be freezing every few seconds, like the older computers that can't handle or keep up with the system.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #53

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I hope, like many others, that it means that our hamsters can come into the 2D world and go back to their 3D world to run mazes. 3D all the time would be very hard to put up with! (and seems unlikely because of the massive job it would be to change the programs)

And of course we can expect MANY glitches in this new area and in existing ones. But still it will be so interesting to see what they are coming up with!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #54

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cool. (sorry my screen gets white).

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 09-19-2010 at 05:57 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #55
catblack73 is an unknown quantity at this point

- Well, this is dumb. I never even liked mazin, and now we have to SEE them if we don't liek them!?

>
catblack73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #56

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

I don't know if I like this yet...

Depends on how they do it. If they bring the 3D world with them; I'll have a fit. I get ILL from it!!! SERIOUSLY ill... Hobbies shouldn't make current medical conditions worse.

If they turn into zums or pets... Hm... I'd prefer if they turned into zumbuddies. That might be fun.

Them turning into pets? Egh. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is trying to make normal 'kinz.... Nothing.

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I hope, like many others, that it means that our hamsters can come into the 2D world and go back to their 3D world to run mazes. 3D all the time would be very hard to put up with! (and seems unlikely because of the massive job it would be to change the programs)

And of course we can expect MANY glitches in this new area and in existing ones. But still it will be so interesting to see what they are coming up with!!
I don't like the 3D trend!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I never thought about that! [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did say there was going to be a big change to Webkinz World this year....Webkinz World going 3D...? I can't really image that. But, if that is true...then I would not know what I would think about it. Plus just image all the new glitches that might happen because of that.....also if it goes 3D some of the computers people use well be freezing every few seconds, like the older computers that can't handle or keep up with the system.
My computer would die.
I'd quit Webkinz even if it didn't, because I REALLY don't like 3D.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #57
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World![/langtitle]

[lang=de]Will they be like a webkinz pet or like a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] buddy?[/lang]
4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #58
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I like the idea and I'm looking forward to seeing how this works. My guess is that the hamster pets will be separate from the mazin hamsters. We'll just have another pet we can play with, but the hamster section will stay the same. Just my guess. I can't wait to see it!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #59
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Hamsters out of their cages on October 1st

A new front page story has been added:

Hamsters out of their cages on October 1st

Webkinz Newz has just announced that as of October 1st our Mazin' Hamsters will be able to be played in our rooms just like our other pets. This is to include those already adopted. They will be 2D just like our other pets but 3D in their Habitats. It is the BEST of both worlds.
For more information on Mazin' Hamsters check out our WIki.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #60
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hamsters out of their cages on October 1st

I personally think its pointless to move them.
First post
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
followyourheart<33

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: