Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

I don't know very much about real hamsters. I wonder if they will have a separate section in the W-Shop for food and cloths? I wonder if you can just play with them instead of your pet, and if they can be put to bed like your pet? Lot's of questions. Just have to wait and see.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #92

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Will adopting a Hamster extend your account for an additional year?
That's what I really want to know. Because if so, then I won't have to buy actual webkinz unless I really want them!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #93
Newsgirl500

Lightbulb Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yup, we are all asking the same questions as you
From the first ad I can tell you that it will also have the 3XH meters, same as the other webkinz pets, so we will have to feed them
Three things we can glean from that is that they need to be cared for, same as the others, feed them, play with them and make sure they stay healthy.
The other thing that I know for sure is that they will be playable in BOTH environments; the 3D habitat and the regular 2D setting (maybe the world is not ready for the 3D experience and there have been a LOT of people complaining about motion sickness from the 3D environment.)

I would like to know if they will be able to wear the clothes
Go to Kinzville academy
Compete in Beauty, running and cooking competitions in the stadium
Will adopting a Hamster extend your account for an additional year?
I understand the 2D-3D thing. Our family's main computer is at least 4 years old. And it can't handle a lot of processing like 3D games. And now I have a Spooky hamster that I only got because ther was a sale at Cracker Barrel, but I have been waiting to put it on because of the Mazing Hamsters going to the 2D and I wondered if they might get gift boxes and because we MIGHT be getting a new computer (If we didn't I would only be able to spend about 5-20 min. on Mazing Hamsters ).

I really don't think the adopting a Hamster will extend your account for another year. Because they said it wouldn't count to your pet total. I think the codes will be codes for the Code Shop just that the pets will go to the My Pets and it wouldn't be like adopting a pet. They might have bio and a birth certifitcate, but I doubtit.
I would really like to know if they get gift boxes so I can know that all this waiting has been worth it. But I don't think they will be it said they don't get exclusive items. Do any of you think they will get gift boxes?
Old 09-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #94
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Because of this change I finally broke down and picked up a mazin hamster... I hope I like it
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #95
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default [langtitle=da]Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*[/langtitle]

[lang=da]:d :d :d :d :d man i can't wait til friday!!!!! This is going to be a"mazin"g!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/lang]

Hmm that was weird but.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

OMG LOOK AT WEBKINZ NEWZ!!!! It shows all the hamsters in Webkinz World! And haha Spooky doesn't have to wear the hat. LOL! But seriously they look cool! Ooh and they stand up.

Last edited by Animalia; 09-28-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #96
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmmm Finally!!!!! I realluy want one now!
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #97

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Moving From Mazes to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
That's what I really want to know. Because if so, then I won't have to buy actual webkinz unless I really want them!
It doesn't sound like it. You can't open an account with a Hamster and it's not added to your pet total, according to what I read on Webkinz Newz. If you think about it, then they wouldn't have to sell the pets. A money loss for them, the Hamsters are less expensive. But who knows, they do STRANGE things!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #98

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Good. I feel excited and i cannot wait. Thanks. I love the thought of bringing your pets to the Staduim. I think it will be funny to see. Go on Webkinz Newz, you'll see.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 09-28-2010 at 06:47 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #99

stasperox is on a distinguished road

EEEEEE ! can`t wait
stasperox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #100

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cool. I can't comment as often, there's internet problems.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
followyourheart<33

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: