Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Mazin' Hamsters Fantastic First Flags Maze Has Returned!

A new front page story has been added:

Mazin' Hamsters Fantastic First Flags Maze Has Returned!

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to all of our members who sent in messages letting us know that the Fantastic First Flags maze set has returned to the Mazin' Hamsters area of Webkinz World. This maze, which was removed from Webkinz World in March 2011 has returned with some changes. Even if you played this set all of the way through before, you'll want to play it again to see what's new. If you missed your chance at earning the trophy, you now have another shot! For more inforamtion on the Mazin' Hamster feature, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Post Re: Mazin' Hamsters Fantastic First Flags Maze Has Returned!

Yay! You thanked me! I'm working on this set now, it's a tough one!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: Mazin' Hamsters Fantastic First Flags Maze Has Returned!

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Yay! You thanked me! I'm working on this set now, it's a tough one!
You mean it was a tough one?
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

And I won the trophy! Yay!
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by scotlandd
Well I didn't have a hamster when it last came out, so this is my first time.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #5
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have any mazin hamsters
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #6

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay! I'm so glad it returned! I really missed it! The Fantastic First Flags maze set had some of my favorite mazes!
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great News for hamster fans
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

That's so Mazin!

View Post Originally Posted by vjr2000
I don't have any mazin hamsters
Some mazin hamsters are sold alone at places like cracker barrel or books a million. They're usually six dollars unless they come in a package with another webkinz.

View Post Originally Posted by scotlandd
I didn't find it as diffcult as other maze sets.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think I'll go try it today.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Yay! I'm soo glad that Ganz brought this one back, since I'm fairly new to Mazin' Hammies (I got my 1st one in April this year) I hope that they also bring back some of the others too!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: