Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #21
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mazin Hamster sneak peek from Webkinz Newz

I wonder what this could be???
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

OOH! I can't wait! If we can adopt them, then maybe..... could they live in our pet's rooms? or... I wonder...
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #23
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Mazin Hamster sneak peek from Webkinz Newz

This is so completely awesome! Maybe, just maybe, they will have there own section in webkinz rooms? I really don't know and cannot wait to see this mystery unfold!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #24
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

My guess is that we will soon be able to "feed" the Hamsters, much like we do our Webikinz.

One problem with playing in Mazin' Hamsters, now, is that your pet's meters in WW are dropping and you can't see that or do anything about it. Nice is they fixed that.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #25
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Mazin Hamster sneak peek from Webkinz Newz[/langtitle]

[lang=de]under it, in the tags, it says teaser... so [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is fooling us.[/lang]
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #26
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Woah! I can't wait to see what this means. Remember if the hamsters are going to enter our rooms they are 3D.

I will definitely be checking on this frequently.

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
[notranslate]under it, in the tags, it says teaser... so [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is fooling us.[/notranslate]
That tag is used in cases where [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is only just giving us a spoiler. They have used that tag many times before. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has never but incorrect information on webkinz newz.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #27
Lil Kinz

fall is an unknown quantity at this point

My toys r us has them they are lil'kinz there is honey,presto,petunia, and sweetie
YOU ROCK EBKINZ!
fall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #28
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Maybe they have a Mazin' Hamster Webkinz -- completely different from the hamsters and mazes?

That is interesting
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #29
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Strange! I'm not sure if that's a good idea..
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #30
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Hmmm who know whats rumbling around in [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]'s crazy imagination.. whoa, cant wait! i just REALLY hope that webkinz does not go 3D. that's just two much, even for me. but it would be cute to have mazin hamsters run around beside your webkinz in there rooms and CH... im imagining that right now... cute.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: