Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #81
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

ok...those are ADORABLE! they look so cute! i thought they would be not so cool but now i really want one!!! so cute!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #82
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

just bought my honey! yipee!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:13 PM   #83
icecream21297

cloverpup1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i LOVE the blue one!!!! its soooooooooooooo cute
cloverpup1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #84
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I just bought Petunia! It looks so cute! I hope they make series for them!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #85

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

wow wethehamsters will totally get Honey that is how she wanted it to look!!!
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #86
UnregisteredElf

Talking Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Coolio!! I so want one!!! Maybe the purple one. . .although the others are nice too!!! I just hope they aren't too expensive. That would be, like, terrible!!! <:0 I can't wait!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #87
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

I must have the white one!!!! Will have to ask hallmark to put it aside for me!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #88

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Well I just preordered some from Ameriwade.

I have to try one, but if it is like the zum buddies I will be giving the others away as gifts!

And I am glad this is the 3D we have been hearing about. I couldn't see them messing with the whole site to make it 3D (and thank goodness that is not the case -- now at least). I have a fast connection and computer, but this is likely to take a lot of memory. And, of course, have a LOT of glitches to start out with.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #89

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I didn't hold out long, we just preordered petunia, honey and presto from Ameriwade. So much for will power and waiting till I saw the videos.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #90
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aw... the plushies are absolutely adorable, but the online versions aren't as much. I'm pretty excited to see how these Mazin' Hamsters are.

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: