Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #71
WebkinzBoy=)

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Eeekkk!!! I love sweetie!!! This is going to be the most amazing thing ever!!!! =) =) =)
i just have to get one!!! I hope they are $5!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Not that intrested in this product. Think I will keep our money on this one.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #73
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Oooh, the mazes actually look pretty cool... Though I'd definitely buy one if they were like the Zums and you got this little 2-D hamster that walked around with your Webkinz... wouldn't it look so cute next to a Lil'kinz?

Though I'm still not completely sold on the 3-D... it doesn't look like Webkinz, and it will probably slow down/heat up my computer... but hey, I suppose it's worth a try.

Ooh, that's good that they come in packs. I'll head to my local Hallmark on the first of July (or as close to that as I can) and see if I can find Honey or Sunshine...
I have to agree with you here. I am a little bit worried about this 3-D experiment.
Glitches are BOUND to happen, (Oh, practical Ganz ), my computer can barely take the clubhouse, how will it react to this?
But, other than those, I'm excited to see this new feature! I do think it is a good idea for Ganz to experiment with different features, for example being three dimentional.
We will wait and see. . . . .

View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
What do you mean they all come in a entire package??? Does that mean that all of them will be in one and if you want one you have to get all of them in one pack????
I believe Dixie means for store owners to order, not nessicairly the 'customer'.

Last edited by kingofworld13; 05-28-2010 at 12:32 PM..
kingofworld13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #74

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

They're cute but I'm not that into the 3d. Is ganz planning on changing the whole site to 3D? I don't think I'll like it at all. After a while 3d gives me a headache and makes me nausious Not the movies just the games.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #75
Unregistered

They'll cost about 1 to 2 dollars less than Zumbuddies, based on what retailers are paying ganz for them. They're sold to retailers in cases of 36 with 3 of the "rares", 6 of the "normals" and 9 of the "commons" but you'll be able to buy just 1 of them, you don't have to buy them in packs. The difference in quantities was done because if there were just 6 of each, based on market research, the pink ones would be sold out everywhere and the white ones would sit on the shelves. So assuming pink is 3 times more popular than white or brown, they'll all be about equally hard to find.

They do not extend the life of your account and you can not activate an account with just a hamster. You do still need a Webkinz.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #76
=。◕‿‿◕。=

PokemonGirl72 is on a distinguished road

WOAH! I'm going to have to get one of these... probably for my birthday (in September). My favorite is the blue hamster. I just hope the 3D will work alright on slower computers (not like the park. if you go there on a slower computer it's horribly slow).
PokemonGirl72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #77
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Wow,doesen't THAT graphic look like a Nintendo DS game.I can see what meant when they first pulled up the article and concerned how similar it was to the Zhu zhu pets.Because,THE ZHU ZHU PETS GAME IS IDENTICAL TO THOSE GRAPHICS! I mean,literally.Does anyone here own that?If you do,think about it.I personally don't own the game,but I've seen enough screenshots from it to cause me to think that that one part of this whole plan IS a bit of A copy.But the hamsters themselves look totally different,which makes me still want to buy one...or two...or three..or ALL OF THEM!!Like I said yesterday,I already got my pre-close Mazin' hamster at the Library,and I'm starting to actually think of him as one.Perhaps I will name him Honey since the licensed one will be too hard to get.And,I don't get how some will be ''rare.'' Is that kind of like how the Strawberry leopard and Gunea pig were limited to Justice,and the Weimaraner was limited to Hallmark?Will it be like that? Also,I don't like the new,3-d format[see poll on my page at Boltaway's posts].Anyway,now Webkinz is beginning to look like Beanie babies 2.0![totally a WEBKINZ ripoff.That site is very basic,too],Because in that site,all your'e beanies are three dimensional! And like some insider on here said[sorry,I forgot his/her name],it is a little funny to think of how Ganz feels intimidated by Zhu zhu pets,the stronger leading company right now. It's like this:Ganz-[sees Zhu zhu pet].Zhu zhu pets: Ganz:-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Zhu zhu pets: *chases Ganz*.''WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY IDEAS!!'' Ganz:Because I hate you! See,in that little story,Ganz is running scared from those hamsters.

*Did you like my little skit?*
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #78

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

thos are so cute! i might get won but anybody know how much they are and if they take as much kinzcash as the zumbuddies?
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #79
Hijinata is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like summer in webkinz world is gonna be busy!
Hijinata is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #80

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Myersnks
Not that intrested in this product. Think I will keep our money on this one.
agreed
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: