Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:53 AM   #31
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Ganz should fix ALL of the glitches before they add anything new..I think they should be on a totally different site the webkinz! I hope they really don't forward this..I don't know how much longer i want to be on webkinz anymore...
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 08:59 AM   #32
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

There really cute I like the blue one and the dark brown one
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Aww, out of the "common" hamsters, I only want the purple one. I must have Honey, though it sounds like she'll be semi-rare... oh, well, there's always Amazon... though I hope that it won't be like:

Common: $8
Semi-rare: $20
Rare: $50

Or whatever... then it's not really worth it. Sunshine's also pretty cute, though she's rare, so I might not be able to get her...
No, they may be differently labelled, but they come as an entire package. 36 per unit, 3 of the rares, 6 of the mid and 9 of the common. I am thinking I will be pricing them all the same...when they are gone, they are gone
Here is a sneak peak at one of the mazes
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #34
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Aww, they're actually very cute! I'm looking forward to getting one of these. However, isn't Ganz copying Zhu Zhu Pets in a way? I hope they've gotten permission.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:07 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, I have the ZhuZhu pets in my store and they are coming in at $15.00 a pop...If I have calculated correctly, these will be HALF that price I think this is a good deal
NO, this is not ZhuZhu pets in any way shape or form. The pets are not robotic, they are plush. They have an online life, just like their counterpart Webkinz. The fact that they can build mazes is no more a copyright infringement than Zhuzhu's making HABIT TRAILS (Which IS a copyrighted name) from the real hamsters

The added plus in Mazin's...You don't have to get batteries

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-28-2010 at 09:10 AM..
Old 05-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #36
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

I guess they are WAY much better then I thought they'd be.Actually,they really are not Zhu zhu pet rip offs at all.For all I know,maybe Ganz had this idea before their fame drained into Zhu zhu pets.Hmm.My faves are Presto[he has Blueberry cheeky dog fur!],Sunshine,and the brown and white one.Not too crazy about the White,Pink,and Purple ones.Hopefully I will be able to get one after I go to the Doctor sometime in July.I want Presto and the brown and white one!But why did Ganz have to make them rare? Dissapointing! One thing I don't like though,Is how they stand on their two back legs.In real life,hamsters don't walk like that.But then again,do Dogs sell rare and priceless items?Do Koalas encourage you to craft?Nope,they sure don't,which is why I should learn to shut up about Webkinz woes.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:15 AM   #37
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

AH, you bring about a valid point. Do you know what they remind me of...in virtual AND real? The Chipmunks Alvin Theodore and Simon. This is who they look like they were modelled after
Old 05-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #38

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
hope it is better than those frustrating kinz cash eating zums!
Ain't it the truth. Those things are Kinz cash eating little things and they are so hard to play with.

Maybe the hamster will be better.

I don't know if I am going to get one or not. I can't see the connection between the hamsters and the webkinz. Does anyone know how this will work?
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

It will open an area inside Webkinz World that is 3 dimensional. We will be getting video updates on Webkinz Newz prior to launch. I think because of the price and the fact that the names are fixed on the pets we won't be seeing account expiry extension with them.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #40

xyra will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Adorable! I may have to get one or two. Good job Ganz.
xyra is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: