Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Smile Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That is EXACTLY what they will look like Have you got a side by side comparison pic with a regular sized Webkinz so that we can see what the difference in size is? I know a lot of people are wondering about the size.
I originally posted asking if anyone knew the size of the new hamsters and wondered if they would be like the Ganz Easter hammie version I bought for my daughter this Easter, of which I attached a picture. I have taken another piccy with the hammie, a regular size webbie and a zummie as per request by Dixiecup. I do not know if this is the actual size, but I would think Ganz would stick with an existing pattern. The one I have looks like a fatter version of a kinz clip size and is 9cm (3 1/2 inches) tall (not including the bunny ears) and 6cm (2 1/2 inches) wide. All I do know for sure is that I am definitely getting one (or maybe two) regardless of the size, as I want to try out the 3D thing
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #172

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

i love themLOL!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #173
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

They're cute but the 3D kind are kind of If I get one, I gess I'd go with the blue one.
ImBigfoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #174
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Are mazin hamsters going to be sold at all ebkinz retailers?

-girlwholuvs
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #175
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I think the 3-D hamsters look alittle werid but the plushes look cute
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #176
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Does anyone know if these pets come with PSI's other than the ball design and maze room walls?

I have no interest in the maze activity so unless they come with real psi's, these maze items would be useless to me. I imagine they would also be difficult to trade with since anyone who IS interested in the maze activity, would have to have the pet to play, and they would have already designed their own ball and walls.

Hopefully they come with at least one other WW item. ???
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #177
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

I like the dark tan and the blue one. The white plushie looks like a kitty. xD
meow0628 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #178
floralfox

Red face Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

I love these hamsters! I could really use one!
Old 06-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #179
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

[QUOTE=GeegeJoe;19586610]Series 2 will be available in October with a further 6 new designs, and then followed by Halloween, Xmas, Valentines and Easter 2011.

Wow,really?I am now loving this idea.At first,I thought it was a complete Zhu zhu pet ripoff,but now as I look at it,it is nothing like Zhu zhu pets.And since my Birthday is October,I will be scoring myself not one,but TWO Hamsters.One Halloween,and one regular October release.Here are my ideas for those Hamsters.Halloween-Spooky and Tricks,one orange and black one,and one orange,black,and purple one.Christmas-Jingle and Holly,one Green and red one,and one Candy cane striped one.Valentines day-Lover and Romance,one Red and pink one,and one that's white with a heart across her belly.Easter-Cuddles and Flopsy,one pastel rainbow one,and one with egg designs on it.I am so looking forward to this project!I'm already hoping I get to get Honey or Presto after I go to the Doctor in July,the time they come out!I am a Hamster fangirl,lol.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #180

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I like the pink purple white and blue

The pink one if I got it I pry name Raspberry

The purple one Grape

The white one Coconut

and the blue one um Maybe BlueBlue or Sky or maybe Wasser.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: