Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #161
Zebragirl4241

Angry Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

I don't think I will be getting any of these. Personally, I don't really like the way they are changing webkinz and not fixing other things. I mean some of them were great and a good addition to webkinz, but I think this is just going too far. I just hope this doesn't affect the way we play in any way. Just another money making scheme I suppose.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #162
Unregistered

Red face Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

They look so cute. As so as they come out I'm asking my mom if I can get one. Even though we can't select our own name for it I' m still getting one.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #163
Unregistered

Red face Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

View Post Originally Posted by kingofworld13
Yes! I want the tan one and the pink one.
I want the blue one
Old 06-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #164
Sammy♥
Webkinz :)

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

I got a picture of the ad on WW, and what website it brings you to when you click it. Hope this can be an update on the front page! XD

Hope these'll help you all at WI!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMazin'Hampsters.jpg (5.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgMazin'Hampsters2.jpg (49.9 KB, 1 views)
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:22 AM   #165
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

they are cute as a plush version but in my opinion completely ugly in 3-D!

View Post Originally Posted by Zebragirl4241
I don't think I will be getting any of these. Personally, I don't really like the way they are changing webkinz and not fixing other things. I mean some of them were great and a good addition to webkinz, but I think this is just going too far. I just hope this doesn't affect the way we play in any way. Just another money making scheme I suppose.

i wrote about this to the complaint letter to ganz about they only care about making a profit
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #166

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

These seem like there going to be just like the zum buddies. Loved them at first, started playing it and than lost interest in about 3 days afterwards. But hamsters? 3D? Who knows. I might just have to buy a couple.
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #167

xyra will become famous soon enough

I had noticed someone mentioned how the hamsters moved - on two hind feet - but didn't understand until I saw the ad today in Webkinz world. It's funny that the rest of our kinz and lil kinz move as their regular counterparts, but the hamsters do not. Silly Ganz to make them walk that way. Still cute and I still want at least one.
xyra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #168
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Mazin' hamster is making me a bit crazy running back and forth in the ad. But the hamster sure looks cute - might need to get one.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #169
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by penGwen
they are cute as a plush version but in my opinion completely ugly in 3-D!

i wrote about this to the complaint letter to ganz about they only care about making a profit
I agree.

I don't even get how this will work-will they basically be same as normal Webkinz pets? Or do they do something special? Will you be able to play with them in your house and all around WW since they are 3-D? Oh gosh. This is SOOO confusing!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #170
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Definitely will be getting Honey! Looks just like our real life hamster, Sandiego. I won't tell my son, it'll be a great surprise for him! And I'll remind him that hamsters are solitary critters and fight when put with other hamsters, so we can only buy one... tee hee
I agree, my hamster looks like Honey, too. Without a white stripe, though....
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: