Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

pikapikabolt is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

They're Cute Hamsters But ...
They Look Weird When Virtural Though!
pikapikabolt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 09:01 PM   #152
acky

Dreamsicle_B<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
i have heard everyone say the zums are so expensive but i got mine for $6.99 canada
are they more expensive than that?
I think what people mean is that they are "expensive" KC wise. Like you have to spend SO MUCH KC to make them happy.
Dreamsicle_B<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #153
Webkinzgurl23

Plushies are cute but virtual really stinks
Old 06-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #154

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

The plushies are cute, but I think that the online ones are a bit creepy DX I might get one, and then give thte code to a friend :3 I want the colorful ones though :3 PLUSHIES ARE ALWAYS CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #155

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Series 2 will be available in October with a further 6 new designs, and then followed by Halloween, Xmas, Valentines and Easter 2011.

The plush hamsters will come with a Feature Code, which will bring it to life INSIDE the WW website. The Feature Code unlocks a habitat in which you can build exciting 3D mazes, play in them or share them with friends! You must have a current Webkinz World account to enjoy this feature. It will be accessed from the Things To Do menu. Because it is a 3D application, users will need a 3D graphics card and meet the requirements.

"Starting this summer, we are going to change the way you play Webkinz! Introducing Mazin Hamsters! Cute plush hamsters with a world that YOU can build! We’ll be publishing more information, pictures (and maybe even a video or two) up until our launch date. Stay tuned!"

Attached Images
File Type: jpgRequirments.jpg (33.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgmazin hamsters.jpg (133.4 KB, 9 views)
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #156
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by galieo
go to this website and they have sunshine and snowflake WEBKINZ Accessories hurry now to reserve yours
I went to this site to check it out since Ameriwade is out again, and I noticed it had the pink & white dog for sale (although saying currently sold out). Isn't that an eStore only item? I couldn't find anything other than eStore info in the WIGEV guide? Just wondering?
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #157
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hildie
oh wow -- so much cuter than I expected. And pink and purple are the best colors too. I spend so much time with just my regular webkinz, I don't think I can handle anything extra!

Anyone else feel like they never have enough time to do webkinz properly?
Not only that {do it properly, each account -- and I have or sit for like 15 accounts LOL} but they keep adding things without fixing the other things that have been and remain hard to use, 'glitchy', or just impossible to do {even deluxe things like the machine today -- accessed on Asian but not Euro or the 3 Americans so not my computer/ISP/browser or anything else, it's them/their site}
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #158
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I went to this site to check it out since Ameriwade is out again, and I noticed it had the pink & white dog for sale (although saying currently sold out). Isn't that an eStore only item? I couldn't find anything other than eStore info in the WIGEV guide? Just wondering?
Pink and White Dog is a Plush Release. We have them on our Site..
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #159

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Sweetie, Sunshine, Snowflake, Presto, Petunia and Honey
The rare Hamsters are Snowflake (White) & Sunshine (Tan)
The common Hamsters are Petunia (Purple) and Sweetie (Pink)
The ones that fall in between these are Honey (Brown) & Presto (Blue)
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #160
memarsh

Talking Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

i really like those hamsters and i can't wait to get one if i ever do. the 3D sounds really fun, and my favorite hamster is the blue one. i wonder if they're in an actual store, because i don't think i'm a big fan of ordering online. i hope they cost less than a regular webkinz! :-)

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: