Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

Does anyone know how big the plushies are? They look very similar to a Ganz hamster I bought for my daughter for Easter (piccy posted). This particular one stands about 3 1/2 inches (9cm) tall - not including the bunny ears, and is about 2 1/2 inches (6cm) wide, it even has the little pink "ratfink" tail. If the new plushies are anything like this one, then I'm afraid I am soooo going to be suckered in LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGanz easter hammy.jpg (261.6 KB, 13 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #132
arocks4life

Smile Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

cool!! I'LL GET 1!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #133
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I think these look cool, I kinda like Zhu Zhu pets.... But maybe Ganz should start using their own ideas again,instead of other popular brands. Before you know Ganz is going to be trying to create Webkinz Silly Bandz!!!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Does anyone know how big the plushies are? They look very similar to a Ganz hamster I bought for my daughter for Easter (piccy posted). This particular one stands about 3 1/2 inches (9cm) tall - not including the bunny ears, and is about 2 1/2 inches (6cm) wide, it even has the little pink "ratfink" tail. If the new plushies are anything like this one, then I'm afraid I am soooo going to be suckered in LOL
That plushie looks almost exact to the pink one. If Ganz created that one, I expect that to be what our Mazin' Hamsters will look like.

Last edited by scoutreeve; 05-30-2010 at 08:57 AM..
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #134

Gracetangerine is an unknown quantity at this point

They're Cute but what do you do with them? Do they have a home they go into? is there going to be something for them?
Gracetangerine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #135

yorkielover22 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for these to come out, I like the zumbuddies so maybe these will be better.
yorkielover22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #136
Unregistered

Aww, their all so cute! I want Snowflake, and Sweetie!
Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #137
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i wanted the caramel one!!!!!
i will have to look for it everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well it worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #138
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I managed to get some at Ameriwade, I couldn't believe it! 10 minutes after the sale started the two rare individuals were gone and about an hour later the buy all 6 as a package was history too! These are selling fast!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #139
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

i want sunshine i wonder how much are they
galieo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #140
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

CUTE PLUSH! But..... kind of a stupid idea and layout (no offense to anyone who likes it- please don't comment about my PERSONAL opinion). I think that regular Webkinz is FAR better and the 3-D thing is kind of idk... Out there. But I might try and get a rare one (mainly for the plush).
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: