Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #121
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I personally don't like these. First of all, a hamster could be a webkinz. Why would a hamster be a pet FOR our pets? Second, I think Ganz is just trying to make a quick buck. It's such a Zhu-Zhu pet copy. Third, I really don't like their virtual.

I really kinda wihs Ganz would stop adding new, stranger features, and work on making their current ones really cool. With as many glitches as we have, why wouldn't they fix those first, THEN focus on some hamster thing that's just to get hundreds of dollars out of people?

I know that a lot of you love these, so please don't be offended by my post. But presonally, I think that ganz has introduced enough with zums and whatnot. So I'm really sorry guys. I'll always be a BIG time collector, but I'm not giving Ganz my money with this one.
Not offended.....totally agree with you

I actually think they are creepy looking

They need to fix the glitches FIRST !!
Haven't been able to get into the stadium competitions but 2 days in over 2 weeks !!
Parties and Vacation not working properly.....etc., etc., etc.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #122
Unregistered

Red face Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

well idk if i will get one. their online pics look like there big tuff guys. scary
Old 05-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #123
Webkinz :)

Anna1908 is on a distinguished road

I want one already! I cannot WAIT TILL THEY COME OUT!!!!!
Anna1908 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #124
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Ahhhhhhh, another Zumbuddy?? I thought they were so cute and I do love the plushie, but the virtual ones are terrible, can't keep them happy...they remind me of spoiled children. So I'm thinking I will pass on these don't need more "brats" in WW!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #125
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

eh! those things are so cute! i want them all to be mine! but i really wish ganz would let the owner name them there self. i would name snowflake Vikus, and sweetie luxa! i would name presto ares, and WAIT! i should give away ALL my names! but i really do think there just adorable!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #126
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Oh,and I sort of take offense to whoever tagged this thread as ''more baby toys?'' These,nor Zhu zhu pets are baby toys at all.They are both toys for whoever wants to get one,wether they're little kids,tweens,toddlers,teens or even adults.As rude as I have been on these threads,that's very rude.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #127
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

We just added More Hamsters to our Site. Lilimted Supply Left
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #128
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

The plushies look really cute. The virtual, not so much.

Click the image to open in full size.

luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #129

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

i love the plushes but i think the 3d is hideous!!!!!!!!ewwwww its not the same webkinz i used to know
rolyatismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #130
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Aww, I like Sunshine and Snowflake the best!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: