Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Plushies Revealed, Scheduled for July Release

I can't believe they sold out of the sets in like a minute. I talked with them and they said that Ganz was only shipping two of the "rarer" hamsters in an entire case of the others, so they didn't have that many. He didn't know why they were doing it other than to cause a stir before they were even out. Oh well. I just wanted a couple for the kids to play with, not to resell and make a profit on them. I do have to say Ameriwade was very pleasant to talk with and do business with.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #92
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Not too thrilled with the Virtual, but I just need the Presto or Petunia ones, they are so cute. And note, so much more different than Zhu Zhus.

I think this is probably the biggest update, the 3-D part. I can't wait!!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #93
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Awww, they're so adorable! How much money do you think they will cost, VM me if you know, please.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #94
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

OMG!! So cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #95
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Love the plushy not so much the idea behind it lol. But ordered the plushy. Will probably give the code to my cousin.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #96
FeistyFeline

I thought they were adorable- until I saw the virtual. Now, they're creepy. The plushes are adorable, though.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #97
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by trixietangles
hope it is better than those frustrating kinz cash eating zums!
Yeah, those Zums are really greedy.

I hope these hamsters aren't too expensive to buy and don't require some sort of download.
Too bad we can't make up a name for them. What would be best is buying a code, then designing it online.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #98

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Since I love rodents anyhow, had to preorder two, Honey and Petunia. Was hoping for Snowflake and Sunshine, so I'm sure there will be additions later. One thing I would like to "gripe" about (and this applies to the Zum Buddies as well), they should not come "pre named". I really wanted to pick my own names for the Zum Buddies same as I do for all my other pets (90+) and seems as though we are stuck w/these hamsters being pre named as well.
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #99
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

awwww adorable i msut get the pink one at all costs!
princess12458 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #100

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by BobbiesZoo
Since I love rodents anyhow, had to preorder two, Honey and Petunia. Was hoping for Snowflake and Sunshine, so I'm sure there will be additions later. One thing I would like to "gripe" about (and this applies to the Zum Buddies as well), they should not come "pre named". I really wanted to pick my own names for the Zum Buddies same as I do for all my other pets (90+) and seems as though we are stuck w/these hamsters being pre named as well.
I agree, I would like to give them names myself. However in one case their name is perfect -- Honey is exactly like my brother's hamster (from many many years ago), and her name was Honey!

One of our friend's hamsters died from a fall (yes we were kids and let them crawl any place and every place), so we had a funeral for him. His 'wife' and one of the kids were there, dressed in black, though they kept trying to get out of the little black pieces of fabric we had wrapped around them. My friend's mom played funeral music on the organ as we burried 'Solo' in the back yard. (Man from U.N.C.L.E. for those of you old enough to remember).

The plumber was there to fix the tub faucet and asked her to hold the wrench for him. She explained that she was playing for a funeral and it would have to wait until the deceased was interred.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it is webkinz you know-->, more baby toys?!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: