Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

The flowerpot is so cute. I just got mine from the Webkinznewz sight. It is possible to see the floating "ROSE" along with Flora on the same page, because I did happen to see both items at the same time while I was looking for just Flora herself. It seems that BOTH contests are working. I don't need the rose, but if any of you still do you may be able to finish up on your collection, as well as spot Flora too. Her item is animated. The flowers move as if a breeze where blowing them around.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #82
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Whatever wasn't working started working. I found her 5 times in a very short time. I didn't get anymore page errors either so I guess that was her. Now I need to do it all over 6 more times LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #83

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Whatever wasn't working started working. I found her 5 times in a very short time. I didn't get anymore page errors either so I guess that was her. Now I need to do it all over 6 more times LOL
Great! Good luck
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:27 AM   #84
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This was so much fun!!! I went on right after midnight Kinztime and got the Flora bouquet for all 3 of our accounts. I really like this type of contest as everyone has the opportunity to win and you get the prize in your dock immediately.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #85
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

This worked differently for me this time. When I clicked on her, I did not get a "you found one..keep going" box. The page refreshed and that was all. After finding five I did not get a congrats and security code. I exited, cleared my cache and logged back in...then I received the congrats and security code. I was a bit nervous but all is welll now.
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #86
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm working on account #5 right now. She seems to come in batches. I will find her very easy several times then not for a long time.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #87

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found Flora twice. Now she has not appeared at all for over 20 minutes of clicking around the Webkinznewz site. I am reluctant to clear my cache and try again, in case it says I have already played with this account. Any advice on what to do?
Juliekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #88

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Juliekinz, I have the same problem. i found her twice and have been clicking around for a while. I'm wondering if she is coming in batches. Good thing we have 2 days to look for her. I'm not even seeing the floating rose anymore. I'm not clearing my cache, but I'll wait till there's more sightings.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #89
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

Hmm I was just coming to say I haven't seen her in about 20-30 minutes. I only need her once more on this account. Looks like she's taking a break.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #90
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool i get 1 is so pretty and + all mocha is good
WebBearKinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: