Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I finished it in 5 mins..with blocker on after I entered to win.

Click the image to open in full size. <<<< Isn't she so cute here! Love it!

AND YES thank the Ganz Gods for allowing this item to be kinzpostable!!!

Click the image to open in full size. <<<YAY!!!

Click the image to open in full size.<<<They are soooo cute & animated too!!

BTW...my little Valentine flowers don't go on the tables (princess theme from wshop) I have in the room..do they work on other tables?

I'm so pleased with this item it makes up for the fact the Valentines ones couldn't be KP.
I was pleasantly surprised to see it kinzpostabe.

I have been able to put my flowers on the medieval end table CSO item.

I have also seen Flora with a rose floating by so they do come all at once.

Bye, Bye Justin Bieber. I don't think I will be watching that movie!
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #72
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Sounds like it's working pretty well for WKN contest, glad to see she's being found quickly. I am going to try to get everyones account done early before the kids get home from staying the night at my parents. Will be a nice little surprise in their docks.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Has anyone had THIS problem?...
I found Flora five times with no problem. However, when I have to type in the case sensitive security code, it keeps telling me it's invalid. I've tried about 30 times now. They keep giving me a new security code to type in. I am typing them correctly. I keep getting that it's invalid. I don't want to close out and try again, because I am afraid it's going to think my account already has one. Help!!!
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:58 AM   #74
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I've had the invalid security code a lot on FF, rarely get it on IE.

I can't even find Flora. I can find tons and tons of roses floating but no hamster. Not going to be quick after all I guess. Knew it sounded too easy LOL
Old 02-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #75

JayRae is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to find Flora five times without a long wait one time, after that, I would get for clicks and
then forever and no Flora... sigh
JayRae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #76
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

It's been 20 minutes of changing pages and not a single hamster. Is anyone currently finding her?
Old 02-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #77

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by stuffedwithfun
Has anyone had THIS problem?...
I found Flora five times with no problem. However, when I have to type in the case sensitive security code, it keeps telling me it's invalid. I've tried about 30 times now. They keep giving me a new security code to type in. I am typing them correctly. I keep getting that it's invalid. I don't want to close out and try again, because I am afraid it's going to think my account already has one. Help!!!
I had that problem and I stopped, cleared my cashe and logged back into the site and was able to still get my flower.

I am on google chrome.

Poobears, I find that I have to wait till the page is fully loaded to see Flora, she can be a bit slow to peek out.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:10 AM   #78
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff

Thanks the pages are fully loaded when I change but I am getting several showing an error on page just at the end of loading. I wonder if those are her and she's just not loading like she should. Hmm
Old 02-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #79

I was finding that with IE but google chrome worked well. I haven't tried firefox.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #80
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

It took me over an hour to find her for 7 accounts with 4 windows open using Safari. Hang in there and keep refreshing! Good Luck and Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: