Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #61
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

Can't do flora, am hating the roses.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #62

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Grrrrrrrrrr! I can't get the log in box. I have cleared cache multiple times and have tried both IE & FF. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes I'm having the same problem. I finished 2 accounts, then the box didn't show up anymore. I'm using both too IE & FF.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:03 AM   #63
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I finished it in 5 mins..with blocker on after I entered to win.

Click the image to open in full size. <<<< Isn't she so cute here! Love it!

AND YES thank the Ganz Gods for allowing this item to be kinzpostable!!!

Click the image to open in full size. <<<YAY!!!

Click the image to open in full size.<<<They are soooo cute & animated too!!

BTW...my little Valentine flowers don't go on the tables (princess theme from wshop) I have in the room..do they work on other tables?

I'm so pleased with this item it makes up for the fact the Valentines ones couldn't be KP.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:05 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Yes I'm having the same problem. I finished 2 accounts, then the box didn't show up anymore. I'm using both too IE & FF.
I was having that issue too. I finally deleted the cookies, then refreshed and deleted cookies again and it popped up. I said the other day that there were going to be glitches because it has the floating flower at the same time. I hope you guys are able to get the rest of yours. I finished 3 accounts took over an hour and a half I gave up, to frustrating. Will get the 5 others tomorrow
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:07 AM   #65
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Using firefox, found her easily on 3 accounts. The item is kinzpostable (so happy 4 that). Each time I got the code, I went to another site, cleared cache, went back to newz and had no problems.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:16 AM   #66

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
No but I've seen the rose and a whole lot of Justin Beiber!
HA HA!! After doing all my accounts I'm so glad I don't have to see that Justin Beiber video anymore. I think I had it memorized.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:49 AM   #67
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

my finale bow didnt show up

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
my finale box didnt show up
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 AM   #68
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I have found that you cannot find both the rose and Flora on the same page.
So if you are looking for Flora and see a rose floating, refresh or click a new WKN page.
Here's Flora peeking in right at the top of the WKN screen:
Click the image to open in full size.
She also pops out of the ads sideways, and seems pretty easy to catch!
Click the image to open in full size.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #69
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

If you are trying to find the log in box again, after completing it once-you MUST delete the cache AND the cookies...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #70

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I found Flora five times and got the prize. I wanted to pass on a few tips. First, to play, you must click on the "play peek-a-newz" ad usually on the right hand side. That's how you log in. Flora won't show up until you do that. Then another tip is that I'd be in the process of refreshing or switching tabs and I'd see her. But if I hit the back button she'd be on the page I just left, but in a different place. I got her that way at least twice. Also, you don't have to scroll down the page to find her. If she's there, she'll be in the visible part of your screen. Hope these tips help!

And I wanted to say thanks to the people who said AdBlockPlus can be turned on for both the rose and the Flora contests. I saw tons of roses, so if you aren't finished, go get them!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: