Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #21
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

Great prize and I'm so glad they are doing a guaranteed prize contest again, like the last couple. Hopefully this is the future of their contests so everyone can get a prize. YAY!

Wonder if it will be kinzpostable? Hope so.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #22
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

kooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will have to get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 PM   #23

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

♪♫ Yeah more flowers ♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:08 AM   #24
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
Could someone remind me how to enable popups? I looked around but couldn't find instructions. I have Firefox and Explorer. The prize is cute!
On Firefox, you click on the "tools" at the top of your window, then scroll down to "options". A new window will pop up, and then you click the "content" picture and look for the "block pop-up windows". Next to "block pop-up windows" you will see a box that says "exceptions". Click on "exceptions" and then you can type in WKN: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information and you will disable pop-up blocking on Webkinz Newz. I just started doing the click contests on Webkinz News so I had to learn how to un-block pop-ups!

The flowers look so pretty! I can't wait for Sunday!

Oops. I typed in the link for Webkinz Newz and an actual link appeared in my post! You should type in wwwdotwebkinznewzdotcom with . replacing the word dot!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am excited about this Peek-A-News but with the floating Roses on there at the same time, I hope there aren't any glitches. Fingers crossed we are all able to get them no problem
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #26
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

dawnscott, you have to log in to play the peek-a-newz game. Maybe they disable the roses when you log in for peek-a-newz?
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The last time they had the Plumpy ones going, every time I logged in to do the Peek-A-News one, I could find her once, then the floating one would come and I would have to delete all the cookies and then go back and sign in.
It is ok, I just think it takes a lot more time and the last one had so many glitches with them running together.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #28
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Thanks or the heads up, i wouldnt have known! So cute. i wanna win this!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I am excited about this Peek-A-News but with the floating Roses on there at the same time, I hope there aren't any glitches. Fingers crossed we are all able to get them no problem
I don't think they have ever held two events simultaneously, before. This should prove interesting The programming for both is different enough and they didn't seem to have trouble with running them back to back for the Plumpy event and the flying Griffin rugs.
That must gave been a test run So glad we were able to participate in both
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #30
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Sounds Cool! I really want to try it out!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: