Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #141
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

I need help any ideas on ways to find her easyer and fast?
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #142
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

I am having some trouble. Can someone help??
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #143
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

I saw her pop up. When I click on her, the page refreshes and then she is gone. Is that what it is supposed to do?
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #144

PokeyTheHorse will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
I saw her pop up. When I click on her, the page refreshes and then she is gone. Is that what it is supposed to do?
Yes, this is suppose to happen, after clicking/ finding her 5 times, you SHOULD get a pop up telling you to fill something out to get a prize, but if not, there are directions on the information about the contest page. I have completed this (i am SO happy cause the prize is AWESOME!) so if you have any questions vm me!
PokeyTheHorse is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #145
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I've got mine!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #146
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
I am having some trouble. Can someone help??
What's the trouble TE?

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
I need help any ideas on ways to find her easyer and fast?
I just posted this before your post (click on the spoiler key).. (or go to the Contest subforum too for a little guide I made).
Spoiler: show

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I want to share some images with you. I really hope this helps those of you having a hard time finding Flora. I can do each of our accounts in less than 3 minutes with Adblocker Plus. (you can download this program for free and it removes ads on all sites when enabled).

To play, first I turn it off (disable Adblocker Plus when I want to click on the enter to win button) and then I re-enable the program allowing the screen to be free of ads/movement (and eye-sores).

Click the image to open in full size.

If I don't, this is how the page loads with all the moving ads making it harder to see our sweet Flora!

This is the what the page looks like when using Adblocker plus.

So, you see the screen without ads = so much easier to see her! *and doesn't take as much time to load each page (I jump between the "kinzapedia" and "fun" pages).

These are approximate areas of where you will see her 'spawn'.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-13-2011 at 08:15 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #147

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I can't even find the button! I found it once, but I can't find it again!

Ooh, I'm back in.

Last edited by tarabella9; 02-13-2011 at 08:26 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #148
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
What's the trouble TE?

I just posted this before your post (click on the spoiler key).. (or go to the Contest subforum too for a little guide I made).
Spoiler: show

Oh it's ok now Jennilou helped me but thank you for asking.

Yay I got it on my account. Just 3 more. LOL
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #149

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I got it!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #150
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Love this little item...and just finished collecting it on all of our accounts!! Good Luck to everyone trying for it!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: