Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #131
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

I have only been able to find her once... I can't seem to find again... Is there a time limit until she pops again??
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #132
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
I have only been able to find her once... I can't seem to find again... Is there a time limit until she pops again??
No, make sure you let the page load all the way. I find her best on Homepage, Newz Blog, releases, reminders and contest. Wait till page loads all the way, scroll down and back up, if you do not see her, go to the next page.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #133
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Did contest for half hour while gardening and housekeeping and only saw her once! I give prize too small to waste this much time on !
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #134
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
No, make sure you let the page load all the way. I find her best on Homepage, Newz Blog, releases, reminders and contest. Wait till page loads all the way, scroll down and back up, if you do not see her, go to the next page.

OK thank you... I have been able to find her 2 more times. I am on WW and I was doing some Kinzville Academy while the page loaded and I saw her pop up.

Yay!! I completed it... I have done a peek-a-newz besides the red rose but I thought they were hard and now I can't wait till the next one!!!!

Last edited by Ginger945; 02-13-2011 at 04:33 PM..
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #135

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by rosiehound22
Well I got one on my main account, but when I went to get my besties for her... I can no longer find the login button! Shoot me now!
You need to clear your browsing history (cache) so that the button will come back. Or you can switch to another browser.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #136
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I've had to do the contest for a few of our accounts and I've never had to clear cache, using FF, and I just go to the FUN page to find the enter 'Click to win' button/image and it's always there. The only thing I have to do though is momentarily disable my adblocker plus and then turn it back on for finding flora.

If the pop up window isn't showing even with the pop ups allowed, check the taskbar, sometimes the window drops beneath the others you have up and you can't see it but it's there.

Btw you can see both flora and rose at the same time.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #137

flowing will become famous soon enough

If anyone needs a red rose, here you go. For only one person
http://www.webkinznewz.com/prize_giv...d=1297704929.5
flowing is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #138

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I've had to do the contest for a few of our accounts and I've never had to clear cache, using FF, and I just go to the FUN page to find the enter 'Click to win' button/image and it's always there. The only thing I have to do though is momentarily disable my adblocker plus and then turn it back on for finding flora.
Hey, Exo! I was able to find Flora for all my accounts with Adblocker Plus enabled. It worked fine. And I didn't clear cache, either.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #139

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't find the peek a news log in. I've already tried clearing my catch. Where is it supposed to be?
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #140
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I want to share some images with you. I really hope this helps those of you having a hard time finding Flora. I can do each of our accounts in less than 3 minutes with Adblocker Plus. (you can download this program for free and it removes ads on all sites when enabled).

To play, first I turn it off (disable Adblocker Plus when I want to click on the enter to win button) and then I re-enable the program allowing the screen to be free of ads/movement (and eye-sores).

Click the image to open in full size.

If I don't, this is how the page loads with all the moving ads making it harder to see our sweet Flora!

This is the what the page looks like when using Adblocker plus.

So, you see the screen without ads = so much easier to see her! *and doesn't take as much time to load each page (I jump between the "kinzapedia" and "fun" pages).

These are approximate areas of where you will see her 'spawn'.

EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: