Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
OK, I was Finally able to go back to IE and find the square ad, enter my second account, and finish the contest. Apparently the one time I found the one hampster on Firefox carried over to IE.
Great! We have also found that the contest "remembers" what number you were on if you have to take a break or even switch browsers. Enjoy your flowerpot!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #122
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Triplets Mom! I never knew there was a special sign in at the bottom of the page - no wonder I couldn't find Flora! She is now popping up everywhere! (I do have Firefox - so the instructions Triplets Mom provided may not work on other browsers).
SandraK0426 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #123

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SandraK0426
Thank you, Triplets Mom! I never knew there was a special sign in at the bottom of the page - no wonder I couldn't find Flora! She is now popping up everywhere! (I do have Firefox - so the instructions Triplets Mom provided may not work on other browsers).
Good for you! I am so glad that you are finding Flora. I have learned a lot by reading posts here at WI - welcome to the forum and have fun!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #124
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if this prize is going to be only available from the webkinz newz, or will it be a hamster grab prize?
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #125

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Well I got one on my main account, but when I went to get my besties for her... I can no longer find the login button! Shoot me now!
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #126
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Princess Pony
I've never done a peek-a-newz event before. But this time I think I will! That flower pot is very pretty.
Did you get the red flower on webkinz news?? That was like one, and don't fret, it's super easy, and fun!!!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #127
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I've found Flora AT LEAST 7 times. I've cleared my cache and everything -- what gives?
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #128
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

I love Peek a Newz, definitely NOT a waste of time...
Exclusive, eStore, or hard to get prizes.
Fun.
Quick.
Easy!
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #129
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Sounds fun, Im already scouring the site!!! Bear with me guys!!! This is my first time going on WI and it keeps correcting things!! Like webkinz is weblike, but I learned how to fix it!!

I Luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room!

Imam stealthy Ninja

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I've found Flora AT LEAST 7 times. I've cleared my cache and everything -- what gives?
did you clear your cookies?? *bursts out laughing* sorry, It seems silly to say "cookies" LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Sounds fun, Im already scouring the site!!! Bear with me guys!!! This is my first time going on WI on an IPad and it keeps correcting things!! Like webkinz is weblike, but I learned how to fix it!!

I Luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room!

Imam stealthy Ninja

did you clear your cookies?? *bursts out laughing* sorry, It seems silly to say "cookies" LOL

Last edited by Ham4life; 02-13-2011 at 03:19 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #130
Wacky4life

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
Sounds fun, Im already scouring the site!!! Bear with me guys!!! This is my first time going on WI and it keeps correcting things!! Like webkinz is weblike, but I learned how to fix it!! I ADDED SOMETHING grr it keeps adding stuff IPad is getting on my nerves

I Luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room!

Imam stealthy Ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: