Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Flora Peek-A-Newz Contest Feb 13th and 14th

View Post Originally Posted by triggerfish61
but i'm not sure the game is working cause i can't find the peek a nwz sign up thing and have not seen flora for over a hour
Hello, I am finding Flora pretty easily.

The first thing you need to do is clear your browsing history (cache, etc.) On Firefox, this you can bring this up with control-shift-delete. Make sure you do not have your pop up blocker on. On FF, this is under options, then the content tab. Make sure the box is not checked that says "block pop-up windows".

The sign in is located at the bottom of the home page on WKN: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a blue box with a magnifying glass that says click here to play peek-a-newz. A pop up will appear that asks for your webkinz world login and user name. This is the information you use to play on webkinz (you don't need a special account on webkinznewz or anything).

Then, you can open several webkinznewz windows and click on the main headers across the top to load various pages. While one page is loading, you can check your next page for Flora, click a different tab to reload the page if she is not there, and move on to another open page. I am finding her mainly on the home and news blog pages.

It is funny when the red rose floats by, too! Too bad I can't win any more of those lovely flowers!

Good luck, peekers!

Check the first post for a picture of Flora peeking up from an ad. She is always peeking around the edges of ads or other boxed information. Look all around because she can peek up, down, or on the sides of the boxes on your screen.

Last edited by triplets mom; 02-13-2011 at 01:35 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #112
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hello, I am finding Flora pretty easily.

The first thing you need to do is clear your browsing history (cache, etc.) On Firefox, this you can bring this up with control-shift-delete. Make sure you do not have your pop up blocker on. On FF, this is under options, then the content tab. Make sure the box is not checked that says "block pop-up windows".

The sign in is located at the bottom of the home page on WKN: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a blue box with a magnifying glass that says click here to play peek-a-newz. A pop up will appear that asks for your webkinz world login and user name. This is the information you use to play on webkinz (you don't need a special account on webkinznewz or anything).

Then, you can open several webkinznewz windows and click on the main headers across the top to load various pages. While one page is loading, you can check your next page for Flora, click a different tab to reload the page if she is not there, and move on to another open page. I am finding her mainly on the home and news blog pages.

It is funny when the red rose floats by, too! Too bad I can't win any more of those lovely flowers!

Good luck, peekers!
Nope. doesn't work.

I cleared my cache, etc, and I can't find the blue box at all. I even restarted my computer, but no luck.

I had this same problem with the last contest like this.

I ended going to Firefox, but I only saw the hampster once.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #113

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Nope. doesn't work.

I cleared my cache, etc, and I can't find the blue box at all. I even restarted my computer, but no luck.

I had this same problem with the last contest like this.

I ended going to Firefox, but I only saw the hampster once.
Some people have better luck with one browser or another. If you saw the click here to play box on firefox, then try playing in firefox. It does take a bit of patience to find Flora. You might have to reload 10 times to find her. If you use multiple windows or tabs, this won't take too long. I am taking 10-15 minutes per account. Don't reload too quickly and look all around for her - she can peek out between boxes and be a bit hard to see. I did just find her peeking out to the left of the flowers on the bottom of the "fun" page - that was a different spot for a peek-a-newz character.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #114
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I am having no luck.

Cleared everything. Turned off pop up blockers. Signed up for the game.

NO Flora. No where. I am sad.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #115

Once I clear my browsing history, I can find the "click to play" box on nearly every page of WKN. It is at the bottom central of the home page, and the bottom right (under the ads) on the other pages. Scroll down and you should see it there.

Make sure you are clearing all of your browsing history (cookies, cache, active logins, etc.)

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I am having no luck.

Cleared everything. Turned off pop up blockers. Signed up for the game.

NO Flora. No where. I am sad.
Ok! Now that you were able to sign up for the game, carefully look for Flora on various pages. Look at the first post so you can see what you are looking for - just a bit of the hamster face. She will pop up alongside ads or other blocks of text on the page. She can be on any side of the box. I recently found her to the left of the flowers at the bottom of the "fun" page. She does not move or float or anything, so look around those ads. Once you have seen her, you will get the hang of this.

Last edited by triplets mom; 02-13-2011 at 01:48 PM..
Old 02-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #116
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Now, when I am on firefox, I try to click to another page in a catagory, I get a blank page.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #117
Silentbreeze
Gifted

WI Subscriber

OK, I was Finally able to go back to IE and find the square ad, enter my second account, and finish the contest. Apparently the one time I found the one hampster on Firefox carried over to IE.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #118
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I was fine for our first four accounts on Firefox, but am having trouble now finding Folra and am also getting some blank pages. Oh well. It was a good glitch-free run while it lasted.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #119

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i got the flower pot. yay!

it was real easy.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #120

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I found Flora 5 times and got the prize!!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: