Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: MAZIN' Hamster Area Closed for Maintenance, Friday

When you jumo in water you move with it now!Awesome!
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh the zums are SO cute! And the key craze and gift grab are resetting after you log out and log in again!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #33
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Whoo! Just finished the "take your time" Zums thing... Ended up with a whopping 605 Moolah!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hee-hee, it's like one huge conga line, this game...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #34
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Am I the only one this isn't working for?? Waaah! My hamster is just frozen (well he can still scratch - lol)!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #35

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Nice! Fun new addition. I got so involved I missed a party!

The moolah is great and prizes as well (I got the hamster picture). Just wish we got whatever it is you get from zumbuddies too (I don't care much for the zum buddy area, and this would be a good way to get some!)

Some great new actions -- and I don't remember seeing this before -- a flower that takes you on a tour of the hamlet (good way to find those last couple of zums!)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-01-2011 at 09:38 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #36

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Nice! Fun new addition. I got so involved I missed a party!

The moolah is great and prizes as well (I got the hamster picture). Just wish we got whatever it is you get from zumbuddies too (I don't care much for the zum buddy area, and this would be a good way to get some!)

Some great new actions -- and I don't remember seeing this before -- a flower that takes you on a tour of the hamlet (good way to find those last couple of zums!)

Where are the zums at anyways?
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #37
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Well something really odd happened when I tried to do the hamlet and key craze..it was like the camera view went all hay wire, it seemed to rotate around on the hamster, I tried to go forward but couldn't make any sense of where my Bazinga was headed so I had to "X" out. Also, the font was messed up and I couldn't make out any text. Anyone else experience this?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #38
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Am I the only one this isn't working for?? Waaah! My hamster is just frozen (well he can still scratch - lol)!
Maybe he's allergic to the Zums?

Try clearing your cache. (I know, that's like a doctor saying "rest and fluids"... just try it, though ) Or maybe switch browsers. Mazin' Hamsters, in the past, has worked better on Safari for me than on Firefox.

View Post Originally Posted by _Converse_
Everywhere! Up, down, all around, underground, in the air... anywhere, really! (hey, that almost rhymed. )

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 12-10-2010 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #39

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by _Converse_
They are in the Explore area of the Hamlet -- it is one of the challenges.

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Well something really odd happened when I tried to do the hamlet and key craze..it was like the camera view went all hay wire, it seemed to rotate around on the hamster, I tried to go forward but couldn't make any sense of where my Bazinga was headed so I had to "X" out. Also, the font was messed up and I couldn't make out any text. Anyone else experience this?
That has happened to me also. The first time I had to X out. But it happened again this morning and I found if I moved the mouse around and clicked with the left mouse button several times it finally started working again. It seems to happen to me if I take a screenshot and then go back to the hamster maze/hamlet.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #40

fernflower is an unknown quantity at this point

THE CONVEYOR BELT ROOM IS AVAILABLE!
fernflower is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: