Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #21
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: MAZIN' Hamster Area Closed for Maintenance, Friday

*has seen pictures people put up* OOOH!

The Temple looks Indiana-Jones-ish to me... and... why would they have a gauntlet room? That's kinda scary... *brain starts working* oh, right, a gauntlet is a GLOVE! Ohhh. Phew. I was thinking of another medieval thing. I'm like "I don't want my Mazin' Hamsters to lose their little heads! ... literally..."

... on the other hand, though, I wonder what that would look like? The Headless Hamster? Maybe with a pumpkin for a head. ... yeah, Spooky could just use his little pumpkin hat as a new head.

ANYWHO. ... I wanna go try it out now.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #22
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh dear, I just played hamster hamlet and it seemed pretty normal...my hamster fell down when I jumped off something too high but maybe I need to clear my cache because I don't really know what you're all talking about!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #23
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I have a pic of the zums tagging along...

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
*I'm posting too much, sorry*

YEEE-HEEEEE! HOW CUUUUUTE! The Zums are even cuter in 3-D. Thank you soooo much for the picture!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #24
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well Mazin Hamster's are back up, but not seeing anything new just yet
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #25
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Darn, I got the max amount of moolah for the day, have to try the others this evening. The other day I did go buy a bunch of hamster stuff from the mall and I was able to play again, wonder if that will work again.
I did try the zums again and I could do it again! I love that we get kinzcash too!!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Well Mazin Hamster's are back up, but not seeing anything new just yet
\
go into the explore the hamlet area and click on challenges
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #26
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Anybody noticed that the Key Prizes and Gift Grab also reset?? I was able to do them both again after the Hamlet came back!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #27
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

Haven't found any new features yet, but the Hamlet looks different... exact same layout, but:

1: it seems to have more Moolah in it (maybe that's just me, but I've never been able to find more than about 35 in the Gift Grab, and today I got over 40, I do believe)

2: the graphics changed slightly. There seems to be more contrast in the colors.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #28
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Key craze did not work for me...my hamster went haywire. She did not go in any real direction and when I made her jump, OMG, that was way too high. You can't get onto anything. For me it was much better before.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #29
Webkinz :)

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

is the new stuff in Hamlet?

Awww!My mazin hamster fell backwards jumped back up and patted her behind,CUTE!

Last edited by _Converse_; 12-10-2010 at 01:39 PM..
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:44 PM   #30
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Okay while doing the zum challenge I noticed it is slightly annoying to have them all following you around lol when you get up in the upper levels, so did you know you can drop them off at the party zone? I just thought I'd give it a try and it works, you drop them off and go looking for more...
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: