Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Default Re: May Release Pre-Sale on Ameriwade.

I have the Okapi and have been saving it in case it became a POTM. Woo Hoo! Does anyone know what the May pet of the month will be? I am shocked we are already hearing about June when I haven't seen any signs of May.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #22
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Pink Dalmations are awesome!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

I only kinda like the cow.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #24
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Great update Electrabuzz! Thanks

Of course I want them all, then reality hits. but a couple of them would be hard to pass up.
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #25
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Did you want to beat Cows4You & get the Signature Normande Cow in your pasture?
I doubt anyone will!
BalletLove:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #26
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks for the news!
Hmmm, I may just have to head over and buy me a few of those 'Kinz
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #27
SkullBurn
Lil Kinz

FallenStar747 will become famous soon enough

On the Pet Of The Month page here on WI it says that the wombat is the pet of the month for May :] I was curious too, so I did some investigating

On the Pet Of The Month page here on WI it says that the wombat is the pet of the month for May :] I was curious too, so I did some investigating

Shoot, does anyone know how to delete a post? Also, I was trying to respond to a specific comment, anyone know how to do that? Any help would be appreciated, I have no idea what I'm doing

Last edited by FallenStar747; 03-27-2012 at 07:51 AM..
FallenStar747 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Oh my goodness! They are ALL too cute! I WANT them ALL! But.....if I had to choose I think it would be the pink dalmatian. Probably because I love my pink & white dog! They could be best buds!

I just notice Ganz misspelled Dalmatian in their ad!

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 03-27-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:51 AM   #29

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

We have to get the adorable little guinea pig.. a little partner for the classic coloured Guinea we got just a few weeks ago. Ironically an early Easter gift.. but I guess that one wil prove to have only been half the gift.

Got to figure what to get our other daughter now, someone to befriend her Angora bunny who also arrived as an early Easter gift.
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #30
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

COME ON! y not black and white cat!?
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: