Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: May Day at the Ganz eStore, Friday, May 1st

Love the lab and there are couple of circus pieces that I want to look for. Thanks for the information, you are the best.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

i am so excited about the lab. i am going to buy one right now.
terwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #13
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

heres my dog! her name is beryl. so cute

Click the image to open in full size.
and i had a surprise. i harvested my giant bean!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #14
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

The Emerald Lab reminds me of the My Little Ponies with the image placement on the tush.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #15
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

thanks for the info FIA
hugs
angelofharlem is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #16
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I'm wondering what the other PSI's will be like, considering the Emerald lab has such a plain PSI... I hope they do not just change the colour of the item and reuse it, but it would be difficult to choose a pet that is your birthstone if the PSI of another month was far superior to it. If that makes sense. I think it's too late in the evening for my hands to type what my brain is thinking

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
heres my dog! her name is beryl. so cute

and i had a surprise. i harvested my giant bean!
That's great, jagular! Congratulations on your new pet, and on the harvesting of your bean. Any ideas as to if it raises HHH levels differently than the other foods yet?
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #17
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Congrats Jagular!

I just saw the front page article that you were the one to adopt the Emerald pup first. Awesome pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #18
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I can't find the circus canon that shoots them way into the air. Has anyone else seen it today or have a link by any chance? Thankz in advance. I'm definitely getting that giant bean next time it comes around - does it have any magical properties? Also I haven't got my deluxe gift for May yet (European account) - maybe this isn't the place to ask - but has anyone else? Congrats on you adorable dog!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:49 AM   #19
e all love my

Zanney will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: May Day at the Ganz eStore, Friday, May 1st

Awesome! I can't wait for the Amethyst puppy! That is my birth-stone and my fav colour! (purple) I can't wait!
Zanney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:05 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Zanney
Awesome! I can't wait for the Amethyst puppy! That is my birth-stone and my fav colour! (purple) I can't wait!
View Post Originally Posted by Indula
I thought they might be birthstone pets. So that means i have to have some *****ic pearl pup or something like that for june. >=( Its psi will probally be a shimmery window or something
It says that they will be 'Birthstone Pets' so I am thinking that may mean they are not exclusively the Lab as far as the Birthstones go.
I think next month's being a Pearl will be an underwater pet. I am HOPING that the July pet will be a Bird *hint hint Ganz Like that one that shows up in the Kinzpost letters??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: