Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 07:03 AM   #11
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: May 2010 Plushie Releases Confirmed, More Products Revealed

I think that Ganz did like a B- with this group. I love the Signatures, and the Seal. I think the dinosaur is okay but not bad but I hate the blueberry cheeky dog and the pom pom cat because they are just really weird.

Can't wait to see what PSI's they have!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #12
Unregistered

Red face Re: May 2010 Plushie Releases Confirmed, More Products Revealed

OMGGG!!! i requested the blueberry cheeky dog a long time ago! i told them what colors too, the colors on it is what i wanted for the colors!!!! i cant believe they are making the webkinz i requested in september!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Aren't those just C-U-T-E??? I love 'em all!!!

Thanks!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #14
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

They are SO cute. Love the top ones.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:44 AM   #15
Lil Kinz

bakufreak99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! This group gets an A+! I thought the March Webkinz were good!
I'll be getting 1 Webkinz a week from now on. That's about 4 each month. I'll be getting the...
Blueberry Cheeky Dog-Stegosaurus-Siganture Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra. That's 3 because Signatures are twice as much as the regulars. I can't wait for May!
bakufreak99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #16
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Oh, now I find this. xD I really like the cow, seal, zebra, and dinosaur... and I'll have to wait to see the bear and cat. The dog does nothing for me.
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #17
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

I love them all but sadly I probably will only get the cow dog and cat
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #18
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Blueberry cheeky dog + Spotted seal = MINE!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #19
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: May 2010 Plushie Releases Confirmed, More Products Revealed -- Stegosaurus, Blueberry Cheeky Dog!

I love the Pom-Pom Kitty, and the fabric the Blueberry Cheeky Dog is made of, but I don't like the design of the Cheeky Dog. It would be cooler if it were like the Brown Dog. :bdog:
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: May 2010 Plushie Releases Confirmed, More Products Revealed -- Stegosaurus, Blueberry Cheeky Dog!

The blueberry Cheeky dog is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE to get it. Too bad I have to wait until May, and July for the hamsters. Anyone have any tips on moving forward through time???
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: