Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default May 1st Events in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

May 1st Events in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

It's the first of the month in Webkinz World, and a new month means new activities and prizes:
  • Pet of the Month Ribbons - On the 1st and 15th of every month, floating Pet of the Month Ribbons come to Webkinz World. Click on a blue ribbon to get a chocolate version to feed to your pet.
  • Pet of the Month - It's a new month, and there's a new Pet of the Month. For May 2010 the Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Skunk. Adopt a new Webkinz Skunk in the month of May to receive a special POTM Loot Bag and to have access to special POTM activities. There is also a song to download and several new Skunk-themed items for sale at the eStore.
  • Caring Valley Tree - Players entering the Caring Valley code off of specially tagged Webkinz, and planting the required number of saplings in May, will receive a Charming Cherry Tree that they can customize and display in their Webkinz' yards.
  • Zodiac Pet - The next Zodiac Pet in the Astrological Line of eStore pets is the Gemini Butterfly. Keep an eye out for it to pop up in the Ganz eStore in May.
  • Deluxe Membership - Those of you who have signed up for a Deluxe Membership will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in May. The special clothing item for the month of May is a Sushi Chef Uniform Top.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

Thanks so much for the update FIA!! Will have to think long and hard about the Gemini pet..(even though it's my sign)...Would have loved to see something a bit, no , a lot more creative!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

You guys here at WI are always so super speedy quick - I noticed something unusual on this post

"Deluxe Membership - Those of you who have signed up for a Deluxe Membership will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in January. The special clothing item for the month of May is a Sushi Chef Uniform Top."

I am sure you meant to say that new Deluxe Members will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box in May - although, I would like to report that I have checked 2 of my accounts & so far my deluxe gift box has not yet arrived & I am not a New deluxe member - so I hope to wake up and find my gift box in the morning....my deluxe accts do not expire until August, so I know that is not the issue.

Hope everyone gets their cute little Sushi Chef Uniform Top!

Bren/bluedollymama
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
ebkinz :)
Webkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Thank you for telling us!

I like the tree, but I do not like the zodiac pet. I don't believe in that stuff, and I think the item is not very good:p
webbyaddict is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

The pet item could be better, but I love butterflies & will probably get this little one....b/c I still don't have the Violet Wing Butterfly yet, although it is still on my list (it has a beautiful pet item btw).

Thanks to whoever fixed the post so quickly & put the correct month in there!

Bren (aka bluedollymama)
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:59 PM   #6

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi FIA,

FYI, I went to the Estore before coming here and was able to purchase the Gemini Butterfly, every now and then the estore has a few hiccups.

I love the sunflower lion also.

Sorry all but I do not know how to make tiny pictures yet... all good things come to those with patience and try and try again.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #7

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

My deluxe expires in may so i dont get this months clothing item but for the first time I'm not disappointed its so boring.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #8
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.... So the Deluxe clothing items is a shirt. Maybe they'll be coming out with more parts to the outfit..... It will look great on my Emperor Dragon!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I don't have my deluxe gift boxes yet in Euro or Asian
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:43 AM   #10

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Ooh the clothing is cute altough it looks like more of a dress than shirt to me.... anywho I hope it looks great on my Sol.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: