Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 08:46 AM   #31
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

I just checked my email receipt, and I know I bought my deluxe membership on the first day available which according to my recipt was April 2nd. So on the 30-day clock, that would make the deluxe boxes due tomorrow May 2nd if you also purchase on the first day availabe. I purchased a 2nd membership mid April so I guess I will get a mid-month surprise mid-May

I think they are on the right path to get everyone receiving their boxes at the same time because I think it would get way too confusing after awhile.

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I didn't get my Deluxe gift box either, but I notice there is now a second free Vacation Ticket! I got the first free ticket when I took out my Deluxe membership. Is everyone else getting free vacation tickets?
I have a Vacation Ticket, but it was one that was already there so I did not receive an extra one yet.

Last edited by legogrl; 05-01-2009 at 08:51 AM..
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=Jeepboy01;14270421]Well none of my deluxe boxes arrived in any of my accounts.
Just though I would see if any one else did not get theirs.

-----------------------

I'm relieved that others haven't received their deluxe gift box of the month. Means that it's a bigger glitch than just me, lol.

mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #33
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Just wanted to say hi and that it is so nice to see some positive output!! I love webkinz too!

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
Well, looks like the month's off to an exciting start, except for the delay on deluxe memberships!
Whups! I meant to reply to you when I said it was so nice to see such a positive attitude. I love coons and wolves!:gwolf::rac::rac:

Last edited by COONYCOON; 05-01-2009 at 09:06 AM..
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:10 AM   #34
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

no box on any account yet!
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #35
persphone23185, pers
Gift Guru

jewelryladypam is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
i just got off the phone with ganz and i was told that as of right now the deluxe gifts are on a 30 day "clock". i got my membership on 4-4-09 so my next deluxe gift box wont be awarded to me until 5-4-09. i was then told that they are hoping that in june (6-1-09) EVERYONE will get their gifts and points on the first of the month and it will continue to be awarded on the 1st of every month.

hope this helps
well that explains everything! i got my membership on april 2 so tomorrow i should be receiving the boxes. thanks so much for calling ganz and for letting us know!!

pam
jewelryladypam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #36
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jeepboy01
Well none of my deluxe boxes arrived in any of my accounts.
Just though I would see if any one else did not get theirs.

I also entered my caring valley tag and got last months choices.
What a bummer
Do you know if this is still the case because my son just got a caring valley pet (it's his first so it doesn't really matter, but still...) Has the date finally changed on Webkinz?
Old 05-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #37

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Sweet!! I 4got all about extravaganza! I'm gonna look rite now.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #38
elcome aboard

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Do you know if this is still the case because my son just got a caring valley pet (it's his first so it doesn't really matter, but still...) Has the date finally changed on Webkinz?
In case anybody's looking it is now working. The only problem is that it doesn't yet custamize the tree. But, they're working on it.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #39
Unregistered

Red face Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
i just got off the phone with ganz and i was told that as of right now the deluxe gifts are on a 30 day "clock". i got my membership on 4-4-09 so my next deluxe gift box wont be awarded to me until 5-4-09. i was then told that they are hoping that in june (6-1-09) EVERYONE will get their gifts and points on the first of the month and it will continue to be awarded on the 1st of every month.

hope this helps
guys look at this!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #40

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Smile Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
In case anybody's looking it is now working. The only problem is that it doesn't yet custamize the tree. But, they're working on it.
--------------------------------------

So we should wait to get customize and put our tree into our yards?

Were there no pet of the month bonuses today either?

Enquiring minds need to know. Since I'm good and confused. lol

mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: