Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 05:46 AM   #11
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

I did not get my gift box either, no special news on newspaper about the day (
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 AM   #12
zoopalz
Webkinz :)

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

nice post!!! that would be nice every month
zoopalz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #13

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Thanks FIA for the really informative update. Very concise!

I see that others have not received their Deluxe boxes yet. I haven't either. I wondered if it had something to do about WHEN you signed up. If that's the case I have to wait until the end of the month. I just signed up the other day.
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:48 AM   #14
halfpint1072
halfpint1072 is an unknown quantity at this point

I signed up for my deluxe account on the third day it was announced. I have not received the new month box in any of my accounts. I am sure there is just a glich. I just hope that the double boxes sent last month don't mess up this month's box delivery.
halfpint1072 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #15
persphone23185, pers
Gift Guru

jewelryladypam is on a distinguished road

I'm glad to hear others are having the same problem - I didn't receive gift boxes on any of my 4 accounts and I had signed up the first day the memberships came out.
jewelryladypam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #16
KidsGoneWild

googlesny is a jewel in the roughgooglesny is a jewel in the rough

I'm also in the same boat. I signed up 6 of my accounts and didn't get any gift boxes either. I quess just another glitch. I quess we just keep on smiling and mayber later today. It's probably like mama5517 said the date hasn't rolled over yet.
googlesny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:20 AM   #17
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

thank you for the update FIA

i didnt get my deluxe gift or my estore points, i hope they come soon...
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

no box on my account either but the chocolate ribbons are flying...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:46 AM   #19
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Well, looks like the month's off to an exciting start, except for the delay on deluxe memberships!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:52 AM   #20

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I checked all four of my accounts, including Asian which is 14 hours ahead of my time zone in the states, and no membership boxes to be seen.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: