Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default May 1st Events in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

May 1st Events in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

May 1st is just around the corner, and there are a lot of things scheduled to happen in Webkinz World tomorrow:
  • Pet of the Month Ribbons - On the 1st and 15th of every month, floating Pet of the Month ribbons come to Webkinz World. Click on a ribbon to get a chocolate version to feed to your Webkinz.
  • Cocker Spaniel POTM - It's a new month, and there's a new Pet of the Month. For May, it's the Webkinz Cocker Spaniel. Adopt a new Webkinz Cocker Spaniel any day this month to recieve a special POTM gift.
  • Webkinz ExtravaGANZa - This year's Webkinz ExtravaGANZa is scheduled to run at participating Webkinz retailers from May 1st to May 3rd. Check with your local store to see what events they may have planned to celebrate Webkinz World's fourth anniversary.
  • Deluxe Membership Gifts - Those of you who have signed up for Deluxe Memberships will receive a new Deluxe Gift Box this month. This May's special clothing item is expected to be a new Racing Jacket.
  • Caring Valley Tree - Now that May is here, there is a new tree in the Caring Valley. Members entering the Caring Valley code off of specially tagged Caring Valley Webkinz will receive a Flowering Fringe Tree they can customize and display in their Webkinz' yards.
  • Emerald Lab - The Emerald Lab is scheduled to debut at the Webkinz eStore on Friday.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

Thanks for the info! That was nice to do a begining of the month update. I liked it!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Sounds like a super May 1st! I have the new POTM so I am looking forward to adopting him!
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
FOF, that's my name
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

Thanks for the information FIA! Now people who have Deluxe Accounts get another gift box! =)
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #5

dragon wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: May 1st Events in Webkinz World

love the tree, jacket, and cocker spanle but the lab hate the item wish he was cooler like the griffen!!! i got fairy teria finnally!!!tippyperious
dragon wizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Thanks so much for posting this, FIA! Can't wait to get the Emerald Lab
Icicle20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh wow..so much going on in WW..and we have Baseball and Softball on top of that..thanks so much for the reminders...it's hard to keep on top of everything!! Gotta check and see which accounts have the CS...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Yay ! I can't wait to start trading for the racing jacket! I am so excited for the Webkinz Extravaganza too!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

On my Asian account, which is already on May 1st, we didn't get a Deluxe perks box. Checking the date in this picture taken just now, I think the date hasn't rolled over because they are still showing April's Alley Cat as Pet of the Month...ON MAY 1ST!

Take a look:

Last edited by MAMA5517; 04-03-2014 at 05:03 PM..
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #10
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Well none of my deluxe boxes arrived in any of my accounts.
Just though I would see if any one else did not get theirs.

I also entered my caring valley tag and got last months choices.
What a bummer

Last edited by Jeepboy01; 05-01-2009 at 05:40 AM..
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: