Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #21
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: March Pet of the Month Video - Cat's Pajama Party!

oops prettiest pink pony is in 4th place also on my list i forgot it xD

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
OK, this has gotta be my least fave of all the POTM videos. The ending especially is SO annoying, with all the cats meowing. Sheesh, it's such a racket! The whole song really isn't very good, and it's really not about the actual pet of the month, it's just about cats in general. If i saw that video w/out knowing what cat it was for, I would have NO CLUE! It doesn't focus at all on the POTM. Totally not good, ganz strikes out. they were way better when it focused on just the POTM and had other pets as like backround characters, like the alley cat one and the dog on the front of the tag one. Those were good. Really pretty much all of them up until now have been great, hopefully they go back to the old way of doing it.
Well, it did sorta focuson the POTM, like when it shows her my page, and when the when they give her makeovers, and when it starts it shows her inviting her cat friends in, it also shows her show her PSF, and she is the only one doing the Hug-A-Pug dance, and she is the only one wearing a different outfit, i think they focused on her in it

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 03-08-2010 at 08:51 PM..
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #22
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Yuck! THis is in my opinion, one of the worst pet of the month videos! It sounded like people trying to sing who couldn't. Like me, lol!
I really hope they make a better one like the hug a pug.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #23
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Lolz. The first time i heard this i cracked. Even though the meow get a tad annoying, I love how creative Ganz was on it. Still, HUG A PUG rocks socks in b
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #24
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

I used the hug-a-pug part in my avvie xD
Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #25
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

that song is kind of catchy! But nothing can compare to hug a pug.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #26
iggle like a

Anyone like my new avvie? i thought it was funny, for a cat doing the hug-a-pug dance xD
Old 03-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #27
DSWEPL (:
Webkinz :)

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

I watched the song and it kinda hurt my ears... It was cute though.
Sloangirl10 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #28
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I love cats! This is such a cute video!
98violet is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #29
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, Hug a Pug is the best ever! This one isn't my favorite by far. It must be hard to keep coming up with great lyrics but I do love the idea of POTM items. Just wish it wasn't all estore.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #30
Webkinz :)

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

I must admit that the vocal part of it was not that appealing to me, but it was nice to see all the cats in one video!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2nd post, alyssa♥andrew, oyeahiwenthere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: