Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default March Pet of the Month Video - Cat's Pajama Party!

A new front page story has been added:

March Pet of the Month Video - Cat's Pajama Party!

The March Pet of the Month Video has arrived in Webkinz World. It's a Cat's Pajama Party! Check out this cute new video starring many of the Webkinz World cats. You can see it on your Webkinz World account or on the Webkinz Newz by clicking the ad shown in the picture below. In addition to featuring many of the Webkinz cats, the video also features the not-yet-released Ganz eStore items featured in a previous WI front page article located HERE. These include the Pretty Party Vanity and Stool and the Pink Popcorn Machine that makes a Bowl of Popcorn. Look for these items at the Ganz eStore soon.

Update March 10, 2010: The new POTM items are available in the Ganz eStore.
Click the image to open in full size.
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: March Pet of the Month Video - Cat's Pajama Party!

Thanks for the info! I really hope I get the Popcorn Machine!
♥Delilah
Delilah is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I already saw that, soo cute!!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

LOL! I saw it! Kinda weird... but cute in a way or two.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well I can't see it on WW..WAAA! haha!
BUT I could see it on kinzville newz and it really wasn't worth liistening to...I wanna run is still our favorite!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
<3
Webkinz :)

neocat3miracle is sweet stuff
neocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuffneocat3miracle is sweet stuff

Smile Re: March Pet of the Month Video - Cat's Pajama Party!

I don't really like this video...... I think it's kind of weird.:bt:
neocat3miracle is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info Though I can't see it right now.
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

OK, this has gotta be my least fave of all the POTM videos. The ending especially is SO annoying, with all the cats meowing. Sheesh, it's such a racket! The whole song really isn't very good, and it's really not about the actual pet of the month, it's just about cats in general. If i saw that video w/out knowing what cat it was for, I would have NO CLUE! It doesn't focus at all on the POTM. Totally not good, ganz strikes out. they were way better when it focused on just the POTM and had other pets as like backround characters, like the alley cat one and the dog on the front of the tag one. Those were good. Really pretty much all of them up until now have been great, hopefully they go back to the old way of doing it.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

I watched it (though my computer was muted), and I noticed that practically every piece of clothing was unfamiliar to me...are these maybe future WW clothing items, or is GANZ just playing around?
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

LOL! I see not everyone thinks this video is "the cat's pajamas" (to quote an old saying)

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Thanks for the info! I really hope I get the Popcorn Machine!
♥Delilah
Is that a hint?

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks for the great info Though I can't see it right now.
I couldn't for a while either, then could for a little while, then WW went back down again...
I wonder what's going on there!

View Post Originally Posted by tinkrulz
I watched it (though my computer was muted), and I noticed that practically every piece of clothing was unfamiliar to me...are these maybe future WW clothing items, or is GANZ just playing around?
It will be interesting to see what they bring to the eStore
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2nd post, alyssa♥andrew, oyeahiwenthere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: