Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #61
Jpjellybean
Lil Kinz

JellyBellyBean is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

That's so cool Justin! Thanks for posting that!
JellyBellyBean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #62
Webkinz :)
nabiskinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

I know - I am so depressed, i really expected more of a light-green blue tint. I have been waiting for this since last May! At least the dresser is different. :-(
nabiskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #63

lorelilee22 is on a distinguished road

He looks exactly like my December Zircon Puppy (Archer is his name). I think they should have made him look like a different dog but still blue. Not good for the Zircon Puppy owners to have a clone out there!
lorelilee22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #64
In the hands of God

hubby9 has a spectacular aura abouthubby9 has a spectacular aura about

I know! Look:

Click the image to open in full size.

They SHOULD HAVE done:

[IMG]http://www405.lunapic.com/*******************-use-hosting-instead/12665063682810?8446197650[/IMG]

Last edited by hubby9; 02-18-2010 at 11:23 AM..
hubby9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #65
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lorelilee22
He looks exactly like my December Zircon Puppy (Archer is his name). I think they should have made him look like a different dog but still blue. Not good for the Zircon Puppy owners to have a clone out there!
Especially for those of us whose bday is in March! I looked so forward to this pet. What a disappointment. The Garnet and Ruby pets were bad enough, (I can't even tell them apart!) but this is just insulting. Ganz assumes we will buy ANYTHING at this point just to complete a collection.

How hard would it have been to use different dogs for these birthstone pups, knowing they would be using the same colors over and over again? I refused to buy the Opal pup because it looked so much like the Pearl pup. I only bought the Garnet pup because it's my dd's bday month. But this is too much. Sad to say, I won't be buying my own bday month pet. With the prices they charge it's just not worth buying a SECOND Zircon pup.

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:50 PM   #66
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Totally annoyed. I mean, I don't blame Ganz for having some pets the same color, that's just how it works. But at least with the other pets they make the graphic a little different, so at least you can tell them apart. Seriously, Ganz was really lazy this month. Would it really have been that hard to make the graphis look like January's or February's or any other month with a different dog graphic? Why are they all dogs anyways? Also, why is it that for some months the PSI is like three different room things while for other months the PSI is just one thing? Like for this month it's a dresser and a lamp, but for december it was a couch. In my opinion, the PSI for the Aqua pup is WAY better! Huge letdown from Ganz!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #67
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

LOL. I have giant pictures of the pets, and they are like... their different [giant pictures] areas are all ONE solid color, not many of similar colors. I tested the colors. They are the EXACT same. No kidding. They should have made the Aquamarine Pup more.. Aquamarine-y. Like add some more Green to it.

Last edited by Quack Quack; 02-18-2010 at 05:03 PM..
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #68
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I would have liked another Cheeky Dog Birthstone. But it's too late now. If they make the Diamond Dog for April a Cheeky, then it will look too much like the Pearl Pup.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #69
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Wink Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

my b-day is march 2 LOL!!but i got the icefawn in december sooo i dont have the zircon pup i wanted though im only allowed to get 1 estore pet a month!!!o man i reay want it!!but i realy want that sparkly pegasa thingey!!!a man this is hard!!!LOL!!xD.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #70

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE IT!!!! my birthday is in march and so i will get it on my birthday!!!!
candyrocks12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: