Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #21
Shakira likes my
Webkinz :)

Tea-scones will become famous soon enough

Default Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

I'm getting bored of these birthstone pets...they all look alike I don't think ganz should go on with these unless they make more diffrent ones
Tea-scones is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #22

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

that is dumb it is just the zircon puppy
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #23
hat if I had a

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

My birthday is in march and if I had wanted this, I could have just got the zircon puppy. I'm really mad.
SnoKone899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #24
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I love its PSI and PSF!! The pet looks excatcly like the zircon puppy (to me), though.

UPDATE: I found a pic' of the zircon puppy, and here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.

And this one is the Aquamarine puppy (This is the pic' of the Aquamarine Puppy in the front page):

Click the image to open in full size.

They look like they are both the zircon puppy, but with different looks on their faces.
I agree, they look the same but Ithink the Aquamarine is a tad lighter.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #25

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Oh I do wish they had made the aquamarine puppy a little lighter. Does Ganz not have a birthstone colour chart in their design office? The aquamarine stone is a very light green/blue, I should know I have enough aquamarine jewellery (my birthstone). Right now we are looking at the ZIRCOMARINE puppy LOL
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #26

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I finaly like one. This puppy is a nice color and comes with a great PSF and PSI.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #27
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

It's kinda cute but not very creative
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Justin I think the color is pretty
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #29
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hahaha, it looks like the Zicron puppy! Oh well. I like it's PSI though.
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #30
Unregistered

wow. they didn't even bother to make a new dog for March. At least you get two pieces of furniture. Boy Ganz, give the dogs a rest. Come up with something creative? Just a thought.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: