Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #91
shugar7
Webkinz :)

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

They changed the look so it doesn't look like the zirocon pup as much its more of a baby blue now. . . i kind of like the new coulor
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #92
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

Its sooooo adorable!!!!! Sadly, I can't get it when it comes, because i'm saving up for April's birthstone pet. :-(. its pet item is really nice too! i just love that puppy!!!! its totally adorable!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by shugar
They changed the look so it doesn't look like the zirocon pup as much its more of a baby blue now. . . i kind of like the new coulor

That is soo true. it used to pretty much be the zircon puppy, just diifferent pet items and food. the new color is really cute to me. P.S. Welcome to Webkinz Insider!!!
Sassynsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #93
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

OMG!!!!! this puppy is adorable!!!! i am going to try and be the first one to adopt thie cutie!!!!
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #94
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

A little disappointed with same ole, same ole. Puppy is ok color I suppose...but I just wish it was a different dog. My birthday and my daughter and son's birthdays are in March and I was really looking forward to getting their birth month pet for them, but now not so much

It just seems like almost no thought went into the making of this pet! And as much time and money as we all spend on Webkinz, we know they should be putting time and effort into making creative pets!!!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #95

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

This is what I am talking about!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #96
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

They changed it! It used to look exactly like the Zicron Puppy. Thanks for the updated info!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #97
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

this graphic is MUCH better! 2 cute! :SMITTEN:
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #98
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

i want this webkinz so bad it is my birthstone but i do not even have estore account yet so it may be a while

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #99

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: March 2010 Birthstone Pet is Webkinz Aquamarine Puppy!

I am so glad they changed the colour of the March puppy. It is my birth month and after I saw that it originally looked like the zircon pup, I wasn't going to bother getting it, but now I think I will give in and get it for myself.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #100
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am looking forward to this one. I think Iam going to be getting some of the E store new room items to decorated with. they seem to go together.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: