Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Many Pom Pom Kitties Missing Their Pom Pom Shoes

WOW!!!!! What a BIG mess!!!!! I hope Ganz fixes these glitches fast!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #32
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Many Pom Pom Kitties Missing Their Pom Pom Shoes

*Gasp* That's just so confusing! I hope that this glitch is fixed soon... because it really is perplexing.

Thanks though, for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #33
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Wow, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I adopred my pom pom kitty last night and I received both items (the pom pom shoes and the uniform)
TTG is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #34
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm. Interesting. I hope it doesn't happen to me when I finally get my Pom Pom Kitty.
Hawktalon is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #35
Unregistered

Talking Re: Many Pom Pom Kitties Missing Their Pom Pom Shoes

omg i love it! it is so cute and love the psi
Old 05-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #36

cheesedoodles is an unknown quantity at this point

for me and my friend it was just the shoes
now im getting a new one LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Actually I think that players get one or another ( a glitch of course). I watched a video that Starrystar33 posted on youtube showing the adoption of her pom pom kitty and she onbly recieved the shoes.
yeah my and her were talking about it LOL she was mad

Last edited by cheesedoodles; 05-02-2010 at 03:41 PM..
cheesedoodles is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #37
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Some people definitely have them - just saw this in the trading room!

Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #38

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I adopted 3 on Saturday, May 1st. With the first adoption I got the pink box and both parts of the PSI. Then on the second adoption I just got the shoes and the third adoption just got the uniform.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #39
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Now that is weird! Good luck getting it all sorted out
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #40

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I just got the uniform . I adopted mine last night but didn't open the box until today. I normally don't open the psi gift boxes because they are so pretty and I like to keep them in my dock but I abolutely LOVE clothes so I opened this one. I'll call them tomorrow but that's alot of trouble, depending on who you get they will be really nice about it or they will insinuate that you traded them away. I doubt all the customer service reps will be aware there is even a problem. Or they will say you have too many items in your dock (3394 items, I'm so awful ) and there is nothing we can do (I've read too many horror stories about people calling customer service for help ).
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: