Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Many Pom Pom Kitties Missing Their Pom Pom Shoes

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
This is kind of off subject and random (sorry) but my sister was on my account and did the POM Bonus Wheel of the Month. But, I don't have the POM!?!?! I do have a skunk but I adopted it a long time ago..... so ??????? I guess Ganz is having issues.
If you have the skunk you're allowed to do all the extra activities bonus for pet of the month! Adopting the pet of the month in "its" month you get the pet of the month loot bag with the special pet of the month item, KC, coupons etc, and this is the advantage of adopting a pet of the month, but if you own it, doesn't matter when you adopted it, you can take advantage of all the activities! Enjoy your skunk!

Oh, and I'm very sorry for this PSIs glitch, hope everybody will have their missed items back soon!
Principessina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

That is very strange
I find that weird.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #13
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Hm....I have'nt adopted mine yet..I'll wait till this is fixed.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

very good announcement
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

i think the ad with the shoes was a mistake because the shoes like EXACTLY like the retired B-ball shoes.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #16
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I got my Pompom Kitty yesterday and I got the package box with shoes and the outfit. So sorry to everyone who only got the uniform
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #17
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina
If you have the skunk you're allowed to do all the extra activities bonus for pet of the month! Adopting the pet of the month in "its" month you get the pet of the month loot bag with the special pet of the month item, KC, coupons etc, and this is the advantage of adopting a pet of the month, but if you own it, doesn't matter when you adopted it, you can take advantage of all the activities! Enjoy your skunk!

Oh, and I'm very sorry for this PSIs glitch, hope everybody will have their missed items back soon!
Oh... Duh. Thanks

I hope this glitch gets fixed my sisters want this pet.

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
i think the ad with the shoes was a mistake because the shoes like EXACTLY like the retired B-ball shoes.
Those are the B-ball shoes. The actual shoes that go with the PSI are the pom poms.

Last edited by Animalia; 05-02-2010 at 11:55 AM..
Animalia is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #18
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
This is kind of off subject and random (sorry) but my sister was on my account and did the POM Bonus Wheel of the Month. But, I don't have the POM!?!?! I do have a skunk but I adopted it a long time ago..... so ??????? I guess Ganz is having issues.
You have to adopt the POTM in that month to get the extra POTM gifts but every owner of the POTM can get the extra jobs/activities for that pet all month no matter when it was adopted... even if it was long before that pet ever became the POTM!! I hope that this response clears up any confusion you may have on this issue...
Noralee is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #19
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Many Pom Pom Kitties Missing Their Pom Pom Shoes

Well, that is way to bad. I personaly do not like the pom pom kitty but I like the outfit. PLEASE FIX IT!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #20
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I was watching StarryStar33's adoption of the webkinz on, well you know, I don't know if youtube is starred out or not. xD And she only got shoes. If I get a pom pom kitty, I'm not adopting her until the glitch is fixed.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: