Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #21
bevnew bhbahWE4

Default Re: Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

My Webkinz trading card series one did not work on Thursday, but I tried it today and it worked.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #22
Unregistered

i think this problem is fixed. or at least mine is.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Some members are speculating that the feature codes with problems had been programmed to award items from the recently retired Kooky Scientist Theme. If so, they'll need to be reprogrammed to award different prizes. At this point, this is only a theory.
In reference to this, here is a question someone tweeted to the creative director:
Quote:
What about Series 1 TC codes? You will still honor codes containing retired Kooky Scientist Theme...right?
And his response:
Quote:
Definitely. Our Feature Code system can award items that are retired.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #24
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I had this problem today with one of the packs that I got. The others worked just fine. I put it to the side to retry later.
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #25
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

These Kooky Scientist prizes are from codes that have been created before the retirement of the Kooky Scientist theme. It doesn't mean that there are or will be new science-prized codes being created after April 2010. Some codes just haven't been used yet. Once those codes are all used up, it will be impossible to get Kooky Scientist items through the Code Shop.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, problems, trading cards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: