Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

....Of course I just got back from Wal-Mart where I bought some. Of course.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

The lady at GANZ advised me to try their site under customer support, the link is:

[B][url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/fc.php]Webkinz
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I just tried my code that wouldn't work last week and it's OK now. All I got was a small amount of Kinz Cash. Oh well, at least I don't need to try and figure out what to do with a code that doesn't work.
Good luck to everyone else.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #14

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Fantastic tin! That is good news!

I am going to hold off on the two boxes of cards I have not even begun to enter yet. I will probably have the link memorized by the time the series two boxes arrive...

I am glad your code worked!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Some members are speculating that the feature codes with problems had been programmed to award items from the recently retired Kooky Scientist Theme. If so, they'll need to be reprogrammed to award different prizes. At this point, this is only a theory.
That's a smart theory. Could easily be right.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh, so sorry to hear there are some problems with some of the trading cards...We have purchased less and less after series 2 came out....just spent too much money on the first 2 sets...but, have been thinking about buying more since they are a bit more reasonable price-wise...thanks for the update..I'll keep this in mind!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #17
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is weird because a week ago my mom got pack of Series 1 Trading Cards and the codes worked.
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #18

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

And I was thinking of picking some up for a chance at some of the things I had missed. Maybe I'll wait a bit. Sorry the rest of you are having difficulties. Thanks for letting us know.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #19
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

wow!!!!!sad
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #20
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Some members are speculating that the feature codes with problems had been programmed to award items from the recently retired Kooky Scientist Theme. If so, they'll need to be reprogrammed to award different prizes. At this point, this is only a theory.
That shouldn't matter, because the items still exist in the database tables for everyone who already own pieces from that theme- so all the cards will do is create another item piece by ID and link it to the user's account. If the Kooky Science items were no longer existent, and the cards couldn't access those codes to award one of those items, then everyone who has a Kooky Science theme would notice these items disappearing from their rooms.

I think it's a problem with the card code process- it sounds like it was poorly written in the first place, as if it goes to some table and tries to link up something else to the prize being awarded, but that link has been changed- therefore it crashes. This doesn't surprise me because the programmers at GANZ never UAT test anything before they roll it out, they let us find the errors at our own expense.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, problems, trading cards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: