Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

A new front page story has been added:

Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

Click the image to open in full size.For about the past week, we have been getting reports from members here on Webkinz Insider that they have been having problems with their Series 1 Trading Cards. Some players are getting unexpected errors when entering the feature codes on the cards. The error says that the prize is an "Feature is Invalid - Theme AB: 28".

Based on the conversations our members have had with the support staff at Ganz, it appears that the Webkinz programmers are aware of the problem and are working on it. One player was told this afternoon to hold onto the codes and try them again "in about three days".

Some members are speculating that the feature codes with problems had been programmed to award items from the recently retired Kooky Scientist Theme.

UPDATE: It appears that some Series 2 Trading Card codes have also been affected by this glitch.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Many Players Reporting Problems with Series 1 Trading Cards

TC2 isn't working either.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw this is bad i hope this gets fixed soon for everyone
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I have a whole box of series 1 cards I haven't touched yet. I got them just recently and had seen that some people were having problems with cards for that series so decided just to hold off. I had the same theory as well, since several of my Kooky Scientist prizes had come from cards. If that's the case all I can say is WAAAAAH. I was hoping to get the rest of the things through cards rather than have to trade for them. Oh well, I guess I'll finish off the series 2 cards in the meantime. is such a wonderful site.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
TC2 isn't working either.
Uh oh. Well now what do I want to do? I'll try them anyway, since I haven't had a problem myself with them yet.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

i just added mine like, 3 days ago and they are fine.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for the very important info! Just in case; No webkinz trading cards for me at all (Even if they are series 3 or 4) until the problem is fixed.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Red face Re: Many Players Reporting Problems with Trading Card Feature Codes

Hopefully this will be fixed
ChristmasCheer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

I had this problem with my card just over a week ago. At first when I called in they didn't seem to know about the problem. When I called back last Friday the lady told me after I had phoned in the recieved several calls. She told me they were working on it and to retry the code ( this was last Fri) , It had not been fixed. She told me to try on Monday, still not working. I tried again on Tues and it worked.

As far as the speculation of the prizes being science theme or retired items, I was thinking ( and hoping) the same. However I can for sure tell you that mine was not. It was just a recipe food such a let down.

I had another pack and when I entered the code it worked the first time, but the prize that time was kinzcash. The virtual trading card pack codes worked for both packs the first time.

If you do have a pack and have the problem the lady I spoke to said at this point it was possible that each code will have to be unlocked individually, not sure if this is still true though. If you did have one that wasn't working probably your best bet is to call in and give them your code.
breezie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #10

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Trading Cards 1 and 2 get it! sorry for Trading Card owners!

View Post Originally Posted by Supdog
Trading Cards 1 and 2 get it! sorry for Trading Card owners!
oh and PS i have none
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here, problems, trading cards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: