Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #81
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I know! The hunger thing is awful. After only a few minutes I have to feed quite a bit.
Hmmmm, maybe that's a glitch?
I called and they said that others were calling also. It isn't a glitch; it is a new feature! As time goes on, the hunger doesn't drop as much. The only problem is that I am usually on around 6 minutes at a time, so that is going to be a problem for me because it resets every time I log in. So the first 6 minutes after any log in you will have a 10 point hunger drop. I usually took my pets to the spa for the 3 point drop (all other pets are at 100) and it used to cost 6 Kinzcash. Now if I am on for only 6 minutes the hunger drops 10 points, so the spa costs 30 Kinzcash! So every time I log into each of my 11 family's accounts to go to the stadium and do the hourly event and perhaps the charm forest, it will really cost me! I am not liking this hunger drop at all! If it only dropped the 10 points once per day and not once per log in, that might be okay.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #82

DreamLoveLearn will become famous soon enough

I agree with those who have expressed that they don't like the change. It took me much longer to do my daily activities and it was already taking long enough each day. Plus, I have also experienced what others have mentioned about the pet's hunger level dropping drastically. I'll wait and see how I feel once I get used to it, but it's very likely I won't renew once my account expires. I do find the actual map kind of annoying and I agree it looks like it was made for the really young crowd, but it's the extra time issue that I really have a problem with.
DreamLoveLearn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #83
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

I had only read the first page here when I posted. I see that others do not like the change either. Why don't they just skip most of the hunger issues ( a little is ok cause you have to care for your pet) but we are here to enjoy ourselves not do chores all the time.
I would like the menu to stay the same as well so we have a choice.

I have 16 accounts and it takes forever to get thru them as it is. Why make things longer and with more possibilities for glitches. I will become less interested in playing if things take longer

I am NOT planning on doing any of the levels as the prizes are dumb and the clothes are just for show off status

It is also way too small can't zoom in or do anything

I LIKE CHOICES at least in the beginning.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #84
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont like it. Seems to take way longer to do things and to find them and remember what you've done. Im use to doing my things in a certain order.

What does it mean if youve been with webkinz awhile you wont have to complete things unless you just want to?? Doesnt make sense??? Can someone explain??

I dont like that I have to complete all these things AGAIN when I've already spent that much at the wshop,and bought from Arte,and did classes etc etc etc......
So now in order to complete something I have to spend KC that Im saving to buy stuff I dont need or want!! Sure its not the end of the world but I just spent a small fortune on buying halloween and christmas items.

And to whoever said webkinz was created for children and not adults......if adults didnt play ..webkinz wouldnt be as popular as it is. I started playing before my 3 kids did and when they started they are off and on again. right now they're hung up on pop tropica and could care less about webkinz. During the summer theyd rather be outside and if I didnt log on their acct to do things,itd be ALL summer before they logged on. Adults IMO are more likely to keep playing than kids.Most of my kids friends no longer play and have expired accts but I dont know any adults with expired accts. I mean I get up do what i have to in the house and then play when I have time. Like I said my kids would rather be outside,or at a friends house, always on the go....they could care less about clicking at 4pm on a saturday for a free kids bed but most adults are gonna set their watches to do it LOL!!!!!! My kids dont play in the communal contest...and I bet every weekend more adults are sitting down for hours at a time playing to meet the goal than kids are....
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #85
Unregistered

how do you know what are "Arte's Favorites" for level 3 of shopping....HELP!!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #86
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

I figured out the Arte's favorite item thing...you have to click on all the items in Arte's Curio Shop...when item description comes up one or more may have a symbol saying it is Arte's favorite...i took a screen shot but i don't know how to get it on here...from 3pm to 4pm Wednesday it is space side table at least...
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #87
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

I agree with Tammy. My child had to be reminded all the time to do things on Webkinz. He left it after one season and I still keep up his acct. Life is too interesting on the outside for him to be sitting at a computer.
I'm not sure but this may be mostly a mom thing...so since we have the money cater to us.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #88

tditdatdm is a jewel in the roughtditdatdm is a jewel in the rough

i am dissapointed
the only way to
change pets
is using the map
tditdatdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #89
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

We like it ~ my little bees think the map is much more fun than the list (though it will take us a little time to memorize where everything is).

As a personal preference, I would love to see KinzPost added back to the Things To Do menu. I miss it there when trading.

Have fun, everyone! ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #90

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I HATE it! It takes quite a while for me just to get to the today's activities page. And that was the main reason for me going on Webkinz. Get on, do my dailies, garden, log off and bang I'm done for the day. Plus, these "quests" are absoultly ridiculous! I wouldn't mind if it already counted what we'd done. They did that on Club Penguin when they added stamps: if you had already done it then you got the stamp. But these items aren't to great. And by the way, what IS the key to kinzville? Is it just an object? Does it unlock anything?
The only thing I can do now is PRAY that they have a survey for it soon and then Ganz can take a good look at just how many people love their "wonderful new addition to webkinz world!" It seems that the more Ganz adds things to webkinz world, the less time I spend on it.
And lastly, I really dislike the new hunger thing! I was on for 3 minutes and my poor baby's hunger went from 100 to 88! I felt so bad for her! And this is PERMANENT?! Ganz, have you utterly lost your mind??!!??!!
Oh well, I don't know what to do now. It's not like other things they've done to anger me in the past (mazin hamster madness on the front page, glitchy central 24/7, ganz estore insanity), because I CAN'T ignore this! I can't just avoid the map because it's the only way for me to navigate around webkinz! UGGG! I hope they can listen to the hundreds of people who have complained already, because Ganz, this is just about the LAST STRAW. If "updates" like this continue, I QUIT!
Ok, ok, rant over. Sorry if I offend anyone, but this is my opinion.
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: