Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #71
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

I absolute LOVE the new map!!! It makes finding everything so much easier for me!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #72
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Silver8328
I'm glad that I'm not the only person who doesn't like it and thinks it looks way too childish. I understand that the site was made for kids but not 5 year olds, like it now looks, that is why they made webkinz jr.

As an adult I liked to play to have fun and relax but if they keep the map like this it will only make me want to play it less and less since now it will take longer to do everything by having to click the map first, wait for it to load, then click where I want to go. I personally have more important things to do then waste that extra amount of time with nothing to show for it. As long as they bring back the list then they can do whatever they want with the map for those who enjoy it as long as they don't make the map an integral part of webkinz. I told a friend of mine about the changes, also an adult, and she was already not liking all the things they have been adding and changing. She not only feels it is starting to be like too many other sites but the more things added the less fun the site becomes because the more it feels like a job to do them. There is of course always the option to not do them but then why play at all if you don't do most of the stuff on the site?
I completely agree and especially about the double click part. Why not keep the map as an option for those who need it and for their children. Then place it in the original pull down menu like the old one, like when they added the hamster feature box. I used to just use that menu as my "to do list"too and make sure I went to all of the areas I needed to go. Now I do not know what I am going to do- this is very annoying. I may end up using WW less. Overall it seems crowded too. Let's see how it is when I start using it with the lids daily and see how it is then.

-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #73
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thumbs down Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

My pet's hunger dropped 10 points instead of 3 since this new change.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #74

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I know! The hunger thing is awful. After only a few minutes I have to feed quite a bit.
Hmmmm, maybe that's a glitch?
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #75
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

I like it, I like it alot. I enjoy webkinz as a game and now it looks and is more fun Nothing wrong with that I might be 28 but I have some 5 yr old in me so maybe thats why I like it so much but thats what I love bout myself and don't mind showing it off to my fellow adult friends.
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #76

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Well, I've tried the new map and, as of right now, I don't like it. It actually takes longer to do all my daily activities. The small print doesn't help much either. Not crazy about the "level up" games, or whatever. This sounds too much like "FrontierVille" on facebook. Not fun.

Hopefully, with time, I will get use to this new way of checking my daily activities. I'm thinking this is going to be more of a chore and not as much fun as Ganz thinks. Sometimes "new" in not better.

Oh, well...I'm glad there are those that like it.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #77
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

ok well actually i kinda like this now but they could change it a little. It just seems so much like the others. (If we start walking around it i be mad lol)
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #78

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

I love this new feture it is so nice how you can get to everything in one place and the map has some beautiful pictures and cute little details like all of the snow. It will be a change but so far it sounds like lots of fun!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #79
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I do not like it at all....
I guess we have to get used to it but I don't like that I am not able to get in the fast ways to stuff and now have to go hunting for it.......
I like the map but they could have kept the list how it was on the things to do tab. I mean the arcade and quizzys is still there, oh well I am glad there are others that dont like it.
And the thing about it being for children, the most amount of people I know are not children who play with it, and the ones that are are mostly older than 10 and I think they will think it is babyish.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #80
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Major Re-design of Webkinz World - Kinzville Map Finally Arrives!

Am I the only one that doesn't like it? It is way too busy and cluttered. I would have preferred if we had had a choice for awhile. They took the log out button off the menu. I do not like the prizes at all.
I hated dicekinz and still do

On a good note I received a great chandalier on the deluxe prize machine.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: